Can we feel split in toppers?

[quote]Please note that there is no price difference either way, and please also note that if you start with one or the other and decide you want to change the mattress, you can do so for no charge except for the cost of shipping. For example, if you start with a 10" mattress and decide you want to change that to a 7" mattress with 3" cover for the extra plushness it offers, you can ship us your 10" cover and we’ll alter it to a 7" cover and send it back to you with a 3" 4-way stretch cover that you can use to encase the top layer of the mattress.
[/quote]
https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/adjustable-vs-topperforumtop
Referring to this reply above by SleepEz. I messed up my q in this origin post above so trying here.

I’m considering a SleepEz internal Split King but worried that we might prefer the topper feel. Would we feel the split if we chose a 9" and decide we want a 7" encased separate from the 3" Comfort layer? I spoke to someone from Sleepez and also saw on this site that the wool in cover quilt prevents the split from being felt. But if we reconfigured and encased our 3" split top/comfort pieces in the new stretch 4way case, will it be enough to prevent us from feeling the split without gluing the pieces together? Thanks!

It’s highly unlikely you would feel any difference between the two encased halves unless the toppers were of different densities.

Hello Lynn and thanks for reaching out on this! You will feel the split in the topper if there’s no longer an inch of wool between yourself and the top layer, so you would almost certainly want us to glue the topper together to be one piece (for king and cal king sizes) or just order the topper as one solid piece of latex for queen size and smaller. Just FYI, we use a non-toxic water-based glue that is Green Guard certified against harmful chemicals and off-gassing. However, it takes 2 business days for that glue to cure.