Changes to your business?

Hi Folks, I recently sent my brother down to your LaGrange Highlands location because we had such a great experience when we purchased our queen set from you several years back. At that time, we were able to custom design our mattress including springs and most all materials. It’s even double sided pillow top. We’ve also sent several other families to your store over the years.

My brother reports that you’ve made some significant changes to your business model, and that customized orders aren’t done any longer. I was really surprised since when we bought ours it seemed you had a great model for a mattress business.

So I wonder, what changed and why? Why no custom mattresses? Do you still manufacture on premises? We were going to come down to replace another set, but the changes sound disappointing.

THanks

OK so my brother just clarified, he was there Saturday 8/28/21. While your company is still making mattresses on site in LaGrange Highlands, he definitely said Brian your salesman said no more customizing, no more flippable mattresses, and no more pillow tops. While it seems unbelievable given the highly customized choices available a few years back, that’s what he was told. He ended up leaving w/o buying anything. When we bought our queen set from you, we were so impressed with the level of service and choices. We even got flippable with pillow tops on both sides. I’m not in the mattress biz but I can’t imagine how that makes sense from a customer service perspective. Oh well, sorry to hear this happened. And perhaps most surprising is that your website still lists custom work and flippable mattresses.