Choosing between Quality Sleep Shop Kelly and Brentwood Hybrid Latex matresses

We currently have Leesa Original King size mattress in one room and a Stearns & Foster pillow top in another room. We need to replace the S & F in our master bedroom - its just about 15 yrs old and its sagging on my husband’s side. Its just time. I think its too soft and we need more support. I like the Leesa, but I think we can do better for the master bedroom. I’m torn between the Kelly and the Brentwood Hybrid. Mind you, I have not tried either of these, I’m online shopping. I like the idea of a hybrid because i think it will give us the best of both worlds. Any thoughts on the differences between the two?
Thanks!
Melissa

Hello, Melissa.

Our Kelly is similar to the Brentwood Home Luxury Hybrid in styling but there are some very big differences in the pocketed coil support and comfort layers. Brentwood Home uses a zoned system with pin coils and a stiff lumbar area - a 10% transition from the firmness of the coils in the rest of the sleep surface. The lumbar area is also very thin, leaving some customers to report the feeling of a ridge in the middle of the mattress. Our Kelly features a 5-Zone pocketed coil spring unit as well, but our lumbar area is the true center third of the mattress and is an easier, more comfortable 5% transition. Our Kelly has supportive CertiPUR soy based foam above the coils, a row of micro coils, and then a layer of blended latex for a contouring surface feel. The Kelly is very breathable, but if you’re looking for additional cooling elements we can also make the Kelly with organic wool under the cover.

We also have other models on our showroom floor with similar materials to consider. We’d love to have you in our local store in La Grange Highlands to show you the differences.

Quality Sleep Shop Team

Thank you! That’s very helpful. I did notice that the Kelly has more coils than the Brentwood. I live in Lincolnwood, IL. I do like that fact that you are a local business! I’ll try to come by tomorrow morning. What time do you open?

Melissa

Excellent, we’d love to have you!

We are open Monday-Friday, 10am to 6pm, as well as on Saturdays 11am to 5pm and Sundays 11am to 4pm.