Confused about what I should buy

I have read the overviews but am still confused at to what I should look for in a mattress. I think I want to go to the Mattress Factory in Fort Worth but need more info about their support layers and comfort layers. Can they still make custom mattresses at a reasonable price?

Hi trishah1,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

The Mattress Shopping Tutorial will assist you with how to choose, but as you know, not what to choose. Quite often the assistance of a knowledgeable retailer or manufacturer can help you “wade through” different options that might be most appropriate for your specific situation.

You would need to know the information listed here before it would be possible to make any meaningful comments about any mattress. Use the durability guidelines here to make sure there are no lower quality materials or weak links in a mattress. The Mattress Factory should be able to provide this information to you.

The Mattress Factory is one of the members of this site which means that I think highly of them and I believe that they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency and would be well worth a visit.

I’m sure they are still able to make custom sizes, but the pricing would be dictated by the model you chose, so you’d have to check with them upon your visit for more specific pricing.

I’ll be interested in learning if you find anything that you like if you decide to go to their showroom.

Phoenix

Thanks I will let you know how it goes and what I think when I go over there.