Confused to choose

Hi,
Spending lot of days to find best mattress, i landed up here. The country where i live, not much importance is given on sleep. So there is no good mattress you would come across which would meet up the requirement.

After lot of research, i am intending to buy [quote]
https://winknod.com/pages/the-mattress
[/quote] which has certi-Pur certification on memory foam. But i feel 2 inch would be too soft and i would sink in. So i have decided to put a layer of natual dunlop latax on top of it to give it proper support.

Now i am fix to decided, if i need to order 2 inch or 1 inch gel memory foam bed and put 1inch or 2 inch latax or what should be the combo?

Thanks,
Shiva

Hello, Shiva.

The mattress you’re referring to via this link, being an all foam/memory foam mattress, could potentially have a softer feel than you’re anticipating - as is typical with a lot of foam mattresses. We’d encourage you to try any new mattress first before deciding on purchasing a topper. Adding a natural latex topper to this type of mattress will add additional plushness. We actually make a 2" thick GOLS certified organic Dunlop mattress topper because we have observed in our decades-long experience in mattress making that a 1" topper tends to be too minimal and does not provide significant difference in feel or comfort.