Confused with bed for toddler

Hi!
I’m going to be bed sharing with my baby/toddler. I need a mattress that is firm for her but comfortable for me. I’m considering the MFC bed, Ghostbed or I’ve looked into Naturelle (but not as likely to want this mattress with poor reviews).

Looking for latex only, organic, got, gol certified. Looking at those companies listed because I’ve found more reasonable prices compared to others in Canada.

I sleep on back and side mostly.

Any info is welcome.

Hi emilye061,

Thank you for contacting us for your comfort needs. From what you describe we recommend our 8" Unison organic dunlop latex mattress. It’s made of a firm 6" solid organic dunlop latex core and topped with a 2" soft organic dunlop latex layer. The mattress is then covered with a virgin wool quilted organic cotton cover and is good for back and lighter side sleepers. Our organic dunlop latex mattresses are certified organic and do not contain any synthetic latex or polyurethane foam.

Did I answer all your questions?
Please let me know if you need any further information.

All the Best!
Mario

Hi Mario,

I was looking at the Maoli 6". Is there a reason you’re suggesting the Unison one over the Maoli?

Hi emilye061,

In your original post you stated that you only wanted a GOTS / GOLS certified mattress. All the latex we use in our mattresses is GOLS - GLOBAL ORGANIC LATEX STANDARD but not all our mattress covers are GOTS - GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD. The Unison and Presto mattress covers are made of virgin wool wool quilted with GOTS certified organic cotton, while the Maoli is made of Tencel which is not GOTS certified.

Furthermore the 6" Maoi is an entry level mattress, that’s made only of a 6" firm organic dunlop latex core. This is suggested for adult back or stomach sleepers and also makes a great mattress for children. If you are a side sleeper then the 8" Maoli would be a better choice.

Did I answer all your questions?

Please let me know if you need any further information.

All the Best!

Mario