Cozypure Hotel bundle

CozyPure indeed had Talalay mattresses back in September (wrote about them briefly in the old post), but I don’t see them (2 or 3 models) on their page anymore. We looked at those, too. They are a bit firmer but can be rotated/flipped. Depends on what you need/feel/want. Ask Cheryl what happened. The Talalay covers were more substantial and luxurious than the Dunlop zip cover, which is also nicely crafted and plush. Cheryl is a smart business woman and tailors her inventory, supply and construction to demand.

Performance perfection (plush) mattress is 10.5 inches thick and we have the 9 inch platform, so 19.5 inches total height (and I just measured–yep, that is accurate). The LaNoodle topper adds 1.5-2 inches. Yes, all this fits in their Organic Cotton Matelasse Knit Mattress Protector (12.5 inches with mattress and LaNoodle), which is the nicest mattress pad I have ever seen or felt. It’s one of the reasons the latex mattress sleeps so cool.

And yes, to me, the Performance Perfection Plush (with the additional 1.5 inch soft layer) is slightly softer than the Hotel bundle mattress (without the 1.5 inch soft layer). It was no big deal to me at 170 lbs, but to my wife at 92 lbs it was noticable, and to her it felt closer to the Tempurpedic Cloud Luxe mattress in terms of softness, but not response, obviously. (Fast response on the Latex versus SLOW on memory foam.)