Dallas // Lewisville Shopping Experience

After researching on here for a King mattress for my husband and I, we went to two places.

1) SOVN Euro Sleep Systems --We stayed for an hour and a half testing each model recommended by April. She is top-notch in service, and was very helpful. Turns out, our favorite feel was the coils with latex over, rather than pure latex. Since our firmness levels are way different, they were able to find perfection in the Willow with C and D firmness sides. With the flexible slats, this mattress/slat system was in the Sky High $ range. Delivered in 4-6 weeks.

#2) SLEEP CRAFT --Lewisville was a very different experience with Todd. Laid-back and opinionated, he steered us to the two models and foundations. Again, we picked the latex over springs option with a soft topper on one side and firm on the other. This combo is two Twin XLs and will have a noticeable middle gap. Price rangeMattress made on sight, delivered in 2-3 weeks.

Deciding Factors: natural Talalay and no foam or materials that give off fumes. Two-sided firmness choice

Making our final decision this weekend whether to order online, or go local.
-Sandra

Sorry my question didn’t get in here.
I wanted to know if Sleep Craft warranty was reputable. The man hedged when we asked about his warranty and said all warranties were practically useless. The bed seemed to be made with higher quality materials.
Thanks,
S.

Hi Rice,

Yes … I think highly of Tod and Zak and they’re listed as one of the better options in the Dallas area in post #4 here.

I would have given you the same answer. There is more about warranties in post #174 here. Outside of actual defects in the mattress which tend to show up early in the life of a mattress … knowing the quality of the construction and materials in a mattress are much more important than the length of a warranty in terms of assessing the durability and the useful life of a mattress.

Phoenix

Phoenix:
Thanks for the reply and the great info on this site!

Rice