Differences between APM cotton and bamboo mattress covers?

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your continued help. What are the differences between your bamboo cover and cotton cover? My assumption is that the cotton does not contain wool, so may not be as quilted (or structured?) as the bamboo cover, but I could be off base. Thanks again for your help in better understanding my options!

@Arizona_Premium

Maverick, thanks for adding the @! I forgot that was like shining the bat signal!

1 Like

No worries, whether the “Bat” signal or Maverick Super Sonic, always there to help, LOL

The organic cotton uses compressed wool which renders a thinner cover however for those who are allergic to wool or Vegan we also offer it with a Rayon substitute instead of wool. Both look and feel the same but the default online uses wool. The Vegan version is special request.

3 Likes

Thank you! In terms of the difference in thickness, my understanding is that the bamboo/wool cover will add about an inch to your build. Could you estimate how much thickness the cotton/compressed wool would add?

I’ve read a lot about the bamboo providing a lot of structure, which I want. But I also like the idea of the cotton, so trying to gauge the amount of structure it will provide. Thanks again!