DIY Mattress Help

We have been shopping for a few weeks looking at mattress’s and oddly enough ended up trying a latex mattress and likely it a lot. I have not been a big fan of foam mattresses in the past due to sleeping on them when staying places and having them sleeping hot. We have always slept on tradition coil mattress so this is going to be a big change, hopefully for the best.
Me -5’11,225 lb,side sleeper.
Wife-5’5,170 lb, side sleeper

The mattress we are looking at is a Sleep Natural carried by Mark’s Mattress and to my understanding is a Johnson City Mattress, but i can find info on their site to be sure. This mattress is fairly expensive at $4999 and I want to make sure that I invest that kind of money wisely
NightingGale
sleepnaturalnow.com/mattresses/?utm_source=BlogPost&utm_medium=SNvsTemp&utm_campaign=ExplSN
Perfect Temp Technology Quilting
1.25" Kool Touch Foam
1" Supersoft Latex
1" Plush Latex
2" Plush Latex
6" Latex Core
1.85" Base

I have looked at DITMattress and the LatexfactoryOutlet to see if I can come close to the mattress above, but given the lack of information from the Sleep Natural along with the different thickness, I feel like its a shot tin the dark.
I have configured this mattress from the DIYMatress site, can anyone help to see if this mite be similar.
King
Layer 1:
DIY Talalay Toppers
Size (3" thick):
Soft
Layer 2:
DIY Dunlop Toppers
Size (3" thick):
Medium
Layer 3:
DIY Dunlop Toppers
Size (3" thick):
Firm
Layer 4:
DIY Dunlop Toppers
Size (3" thick):
Firm
DIY Quilted Cover - Hybrid - King

Thanks!

Hi Restless37122 and thanks for the inquiry! Without having laid on that mattress myself, I wouldn’t be able to say in advance how much the second mattress will feel like the first. I can say, however, that the only way to replicate the feel of the first mattress is to order the first mattress. I just don’t know how much the cover and foam affect the feel of the mattress. Outside of that, the first mattress uses quite a bit of soft and super soft latex, so I’m inclined to think the all-latex build you’ve chose will be noticeably firmer than the first mattress.