DIY Posh & Lavish

My husband loved the Posh & Lavish Refine, but not the price. After much searching on this forum and talking with different companies, we bought the Natural Latex Mattress from Latex Matress Factory. I arrived in a timely manner and slept wonderfully. We also bought the Blended 14 ILD Super-Soft topper from Mayer’s Bedding to add the soft layer of the Refine. This combination is really close to the Posh & Lavish, and my husband is super happy.

Well thank you so much for the order and thank you for the feedback as well! It’s great news to hear that you both love the mattress, and we’re definitely glad that we’re able to provide you with a very high-end mattress at a small fraction of the price that other companies sell it for!

Hey mymommy1,

Welcome to theTMU Forum :slight_smile: !

Congrats on your new Natural Latex Mattress from expert Trusted Member Latex Mattress Factory :cheer: ! Glad you found the resources here helpful on the path to your final decision and happy that your purchase experience has been pleasant too.

Thanks too @LatexMattressFactory for your quick response and excellent consumer support :slight_smile: .

Looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts on the combination of the Super-Soft topper with your SOL mattress following an initial sleep trial period.

Cheers,
Sensei