Does what I'm looking for exist???

Hello, everyone -

Sadly, after nearly 16 years and two featherbed toppers, it is time to lay my old innerspring mattress to rest. Following a few mattress chain-store visits and a few days in mattress crash-course education, with great thanks for all the excellent information on this site, I am hoping to avoid potential buyer’s remorse by seeking the help of this forum. Unfortunately, as is frequently the case for me when I get an idea in my head, I am wondering if what I hope to find in a new mattress actually exists.

Ultimately, I would like to find a queen-size gel memory foam mattress comparable to an iComfort Savant III Cushion Firm or Tempur-Contour Elite Breeze, but with higher quality/non-mystery foam (possibly a latex support layer?) and modular components to allow for the replacement of the comfort layer as it inevitability breaks down over time. Ideally, I’d like to spend less than the iComfort’s price tag of around $1775 and have the ability to try the mattress in-store for comparison in the northern Philadelphia suburbs before I make a final commitment.

Realistically, I know there will be some compromises, one of which might include internet-based options. At this point, innerspring and hybrid mattresses have been ruled out based on preference and foam seems to have come out the winner in terms of support layers, much to the chagrin of my wallet. But my wallet isn’t so happy about the idea of paying for a whole new mattress in another 10 years or less if only the top layer has reached its maximum life expectancy. Also, I know I was spoiled to have had as good luck as I did with my current mattress, but the creature of habit in me is hoping for a similar durability and longevity the next time around.

In other, probably more relevant, information, the new mattress needs to accommodate me, at about 5’3" and 125 lbs., as well as my 5’10", 175 lb. boyfriend. Cooling features are also a consideration, since our two cats have been known to like to sleep with us at the expense of a restful night’s sleep due to the excessive heat they provide on an otherwise chilly night.

Thanks again for all the important information that has hopefully saved me from the years of regret I might have suffered by spending too much on a mattress that would likely give out before its time, and thanks in advance for whatever wisdom you have to share that will guide me to the right mattress.

Hi EFRYAN,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

The first place to start your research is the mattress shopping tutorial here which includes all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choice … and perhaps more importantly know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

Two of the most important links in the tutorial that I would especially make sure you’ve read are post #2 here which has more about the different ways to choose a suitable mattress (either locally or online) that is the best “match” for you in terms of “comfort”, firmness, and PPP that can help you assess and minimize the risks of making a choice that doesn’t turn out as well as you hoped for and post #13 here which has more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase which can help you make more meaningful quality/value comparisons between mattresses in terms of suitability (how well he will sleep), durability (how long he will sleep well), and the overall value of a mattress compared to your other finalists based on all the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you (including the price of course and the options you have available after a purchase if your choice doesn’t turn out as well as you hoped for).

While I can’t speak to how any specific mattress will “feel” for someone else or whether it will be a good “match” in terms of comfort, firmness, and PPP because this is too subjective and relative to different body types, sleeping positions, and individual preferences, sensitivities, and circumstances and you are the only one that can feel what you feel on a mattress … outside of PPP (which is the most important part of “value”), the next most important part of the value of a mattress purchase is durability which is all about how long you will sleep well on a mattress. This is the part of your research that you can’t see or “feel” and assessing the durability and useful life of a mattress depends on knowing the specifics of its construction and the type and quality of the materials inside it regardless of the name of the manufacturer on the label or how a mattress feels in a showroom or when it is relatively new so I would always make sure that you find out information listed here so you can compare the quality of the materials and components to the durability guidelines here to make sure there are no lower quality materials or weak links in a mattress that would be a cause for concern relative to the durability and useful life of a mattress before making any purchase.

The major brands such as Sealy/Stearns & Foster, Simmons, and Serta all tend to use lower quality and less durable materials in their mattresses than most of their smaller competitors that will tend to soften or break down prematurely relative to the price you pay which is why I would generally suggest avoiding all of them completely (along with the major retailers that focus on them as well) regardless of how they may feel in a showroom along with any mattress where you aren’t able to find out the type and quality/durability of the materials inside it (see the guidelines here along with post #3 here and post #12 here and post #404 here).

Tempurpedic mattresses use good quality materials but as you know they are in much higher (and mostly unjustifiable) budget ranges and for most people they certainly wouldn’t be in the best “value” range compared to many other smaller manufacturers that use similar (or in some cases better) quality materials that are in much lower budget ranges. You can read more about Tempurpedic in general in posts #1 and #2 here.

Subject to first confirming that any retailer or manufacturer on the list that you wish to visit is completely transparent (see this article) and to making sure that any mattress you are considering meets your criteria and the quality/value guidelines here … the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in and around the Philadelphia/Wilmington/Trenton areas are listed in post #4 here. There’s also a broader list in post #2 here and in post #7 here.

If you do wish to consider looking online, where you will typically find more options for component systems, I would look online and use the experience and expertise of the members listed in post #21 here who are all very experienced and knowledgeable and specialize in providing the type of help and guidance on the phone that can help you make good choices. There are a wide range of latex and memory foam and other options included in the choices there and I believe that all of them compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency.

Their detailed knowledge of their mattresses and how they fit with different body types and sleeping positions along with your feedback from local testing of the Serta or Tempurpedic mattresses, a customer base of many people that they can use as reference points, and any exchange, return, or any options they have available to customize a mattress after a purchase can help lower the risk of an online purchase. These online retailers or manufacturers can also be a good “value reference” for local purchases to make sure that if you are paying a “premium” for a local Philadelphia purchase (in exchange for the kind of “in person” guidance, service, and value that comes with dealing with a local retailer that can help you make more “accurate” choices that you have tested in person) is not too high.

In addition to the online members of the site listed in the previous membership link … post #12 here has some of the better online memory foam options of which I am aware.

Post #2 here and this topic have more about the pros and cons of a local vs an online purchase.

While you kept your old mattress for 16 years, a would place a 10-year comfort life expectation on any mattress using premium quality componentry, with any time you keep after that being considered as “bonus time.”

In very general terms … gel and/or other thermal conductive or phase change materials can have “some effect” on the sleeping temperature of a particular material but how much of an effect they will have and how long the effect will last will depend on the specific formulation of the material and on the “combined effect” of all the other materials and components of the sleeping system including your sheets, mattress protector, and bedding. Many thermal conductive or phase change materials tend to have a more temporary effect when you first go to sleep at night or over the first part of the night than they will over the entire course of the night.

Regarding cooling memory foam claims, you can read more about phase change materials in post #9 here and at the end of post #4 here) and you can read more about the various different types of gel foams in post #2 here. In general terms gel foams will tend to have a temporary effect on temperature while you are first going to sleep until temperatures equalize but have less effect on temperature regulation throughout the course of the night.

It’s not really possible to quantify the sleeping temperature of a mattress for any particular person with any real accuracy because there are so many variables involved including the type of mattress protector and the sheets and bedding that you use (which in many cases can have just as significant an effect on sleeping temperature as the type of foam in a mattress) and on where you are in the “oven to iceberg” range and because there is no standardized testing for temperature regulation with different combinations of materials … there is much more about the many variables that can affect the sleeping temperature of a mattress or sleeping system in post #2 here that can help you choose the types of materials and components that are most likely to keep you in a comfortable temperature range.

You’re welcome. If you follow the steps in the tutorial you’ll be well on your way to making an educated choice.

Phoenix

Greatly appreciated, Phoenix. On to more reading and education!

Hi EFRYAN,

You’re very welcome. I’ll be interested in learning about your progress and what you decide to do.

Phoenix

So, after further research and testing, it would appear that the mattress I’m looking for does not exist in any form that I’m able to try locally except the big-name, inflated-price-tag options that are readily available. My head is kind of swimming from all the information I’m still assimilating, so it’s possible that one of the recommended online sources has a suitable mattress that I haven’t found yet. Knowing my propensity for getting a specific idea stuck in my head, though, I’d say I’m more likely headed on a path of a DIY/mattress & topper(s) path.

Thus far, I’d say a 6" firm latex mattress seems to be a good starting point in terms of the level of base firmness/support we’re looking for. That leads to the trickier proposition of finding the right memory foam(s) for our comfort layers/toppers.

According to Serta’s vague information, the iComfort Savant III Cushion Firm lists the comfort/transition layers as:
2’’ EverFeel® Triple Effects™ Gel Memory Foam
1’’ Cool Action™ Gel Memory Foam
1’’ Serta® Support Foam
1’’ Serta® PillowSoft® Foam

The TEMPUR-Contour Elite Breeze lists its comfort layers as:
PureCool™ Technology
2’’ TEMPUR-HD
2’’ TEMPUR-Climate Material

I take all this to mean that both of our preferred mattresses have 4" of memory foam, of two types, in two layers. In terms of personal preference, we lean toward the feeling of an upper layer with a little more “give” over a lower layer with less “give”, or in a memory foam-to-sand metaphor, the feeling of a layer of damp “sand” over a layer of wet “sand”. This would seem to imply a preference to the reportedly risky proposition of attempting to layer memory foam.

Another reader in a post I’m unable to recall wrote that the Savant III Cushion Firm used layers of 3lb., 4lb., and 5lb. memory foam, presumably from mattress top to bottom. Based on my education so far on this site, with the many types of memory foam and their even more variable qualities, there’s still a lot of guessing to do following yet more education.

All this leads to further questions:

1. Does anyone have experience in comparing Aerus+, Aerus, Foam Order’s 5.3 lb. memory foam, and the 4lb. Gel Memory Foam Topper (listed on both the Rocky Mountain Mattress and Sleep Warehouse websites) in terms of response and recovery times?

2. How does the 3lb. Energia foam compare to the memory foams above? My assumption is that its lower density makes it less desirable to me due to the likelihood that it is less durable than other options.

3. Are there any other 4lb±density memory foams I haven’t mentioned that would be worth investigating?

4. With a personal preference of limiting mattress height to around 10" to account for my current bed frame and desired box spring, would I be making any significant sacrifices in terms of durability or cushioning by the use of a 6" latex core?

I’m sure there’s a lot I still need to consider, but processing through these questions will get me a lot closer to a final decision, and hopefully, some great nights of sleep ahead. Thanks again!

Hi EFRYAN,

If you are attracted to the idea of designing and building your own DIY mattress out of separate components that are purchased from one or several different sources then the first place I would start is by reading option 3 in post #15 here and the posts it links to (and option #1 and #2 as well) so that you have more realistic expectations and that you are comfortable with the learning curve, uncertainty, trial and error, or in some cases the higher costs that may be involved in the DIY process. While it can certainly be a rewarding project … the best approach to a DIY mattress is a “spirit of adventure” where what you learn and the satisfaction that comes from the process itself is more important than any cost savings you may realize (which may or may not happen).

I would either use the specs (if they are available and are of a higher quality) of a mattress that you have tested and confirmed is a good match for you in terms of comfort, firmness, and PPP as a reference point or blueprint and try and “match” every layer and component in your reference mattress as closely as possible or alternatively use a “bottom up” approach (see post #2 here).

I take all this to mean that both of our preferred mattresses have 4" of memory foam,

The Serta you listed uses 3", the Tempurpedic 4".

In terms of personal preference, we lean toward the feeling of an upper layer with a little more “give” over a lower layer with less “give”, or in a memory foam-to-sand metaphor, the feeling of a layer of damp “sand” over a layer of wet “sand”.

The Tempurpedic Contour Elite Breeze uses 2" of 7 lb. memory foam over 2" of 5.3 lb. memory foam, which by “theory at a distance” would be, in your terms, “wet sand” over “damp sand”. So you can see the difficulty of attempting to pick a mattress based purely upon specifications, as your actual experience trying out the product does not match with what the specifications would “predict”.

This would seem to imply a preference to the reportedly risky proposition of attempting to layer memory foam.

I’m not sure what you mean by this, as many high-quality memory foam mattresses se two layers of different memory foam in the upper comfort layers.

Another reader in a post I’m unable to recall wrote that the Savant III Cushion Firm used layers of 3lb., 4lb., and 5lb. memory foam, presumably from mattress top to bottom. Based on my education so far on this site, with the many types of memory foam and their even more variable qualities, there’s still a lot of guessing to do following yet more education.

There was no confirmation of those specifications and they don’t relate to the Serta mattress you mentioned. Serta doesn’t share any meaningful information about their mattresses and the polymer density of their memory foams tends to be lower (along with most other major brands), as I referenced in my earlier reply.

Does anyone have experience in comparing Aerus+, Aerus, Foam Order’s 5.3 lb. memory foam, and the 4lb. Gel Memory Foam Topper (listed on both the Rocky Mountain Mattress and Sleep Warehouse websites) in terms of response and recovery times? How does the 3lb. Energia foam compare to the memory foams above? My assumption is that its lower density makes it less desirable to me due to the likelihood that it is less durable than other options.

Perhaps a member of the site has had the chance to sample both of these toppers at the same time and they can share their experiences, but I would caution you in using their experiences as an estimation of the applicability to your particular situation, as their preferences are individual and the feel of the topper will vary with the mattress upon which it is placed. I know “Frrst” recent ordered an Aerus topper.

Your best course of action would be a phone call to Rocky Mountain Mattress (a member here, which means I think highly of them) and have a detailed conversation with them, as they offer the types of foam you mentioned. They also offer a unique program where you can request samples of the foams you are considering, which is very useful.

Are there any other 4lb±density memory foams I haven’t mentioned that would be worth investigating?

I would reference you back again to my earlier reply where I linked to the members here on the forum, many of whom offer memory foam mattresses and components and are familiar with how their products compare to the other mattresses you mentioned.

Unfortunately, I can’t keep a record of the individual mattresses or their materials/specs that the retailers and manufacturers in the hundreds of forum lists throughout the forum carry on their floor or have available online - it would be a bigger job than anyone could keep up with in a constantly changing market.

With a personal preference of limiting mattress height to around 10" to account for my current bed frame and desired box spring, would I be making any significant sacrifices in terms of durability or cushioning by the use of a 6" latex core?

Many latex mattress component companies and latex mattress manufacturers use a 6" latex “core” for their mattresses. You’d simply want to make sure that the density/ILD of the core is adequate to provide good support for your project.

Phoenix

Hi EFRYAN,

If you are attracted to the idea of designing and building your own DIY mattress out of separate components that are purchased from one or several different sources then the first place I would start is by reading option 3 in post #15 here and the posts it links to (and option #1 and #2 as well) so that you have more realistic expectations and that you are comfortable with the learning curve, uncertainty, trial and error, or in some cases the higher costs that may be involved in the DIY process. While it can certainly be a rewarding project … the best approach to a DIY mattress is a “spirit of adventure” where what you learn and the satisfaction that comes from the process itself is more important than any cost savings you may realize (which may or may not happen).

I would either use the specs (if they are available and are of a higher quality) of a mattress that you have tested and confirmed is a good match for you in terms of comfort, firmness, and PPP as a reference point or blueprint and try and “match” every layer and component in your reference mattress as closely as possible or alternatively use a “bottom up” approach (see post #2 here).

The Serta you listed uses 3", the Tempurpedic 4".

The Tempurpedic Contour Elite Breeze uses 2" of 7 lb. memory foam over 2" of 5.3 lb. memory foam, which by “theory at a distance” would be, in your terms, “wet sand” over “damp sand”. So you can see the difficulty of attempting to pick a mattress based purely upon specifications, as your actual experience trying out the product does not match with what the specifications would “predict”. Even mattress industry experts are often surprised at the feel of a finished product that they are designing and how it differs from what they think it will feel like “on paper”.

I’m not sure what you mean by this or your concern, as many high-quality memory foam mattresses use two layers of different memory foam in the upper comfort layers.

There was no confirmation of those specifications, but regardless they don’t relate to the Serta mattress you mentioned. Serta unfortunately doesn’t share publically any meaningful information about the foams used in their mattresses and the polymer density of their memory foams tends to be lower (along with most other major brands), as I referenced in my earlier reply.

Perhaps a member of the site has had the chance to sample both of these toppers at the same time and they can share their experiences, but I would caution you in using their experiences as an estimation of the applicability to your particular situation, as their preferences are individual and the feel of the topper will vary with the mattress upon which it is placed. I know “Frrst” recently ordered an Aerus topper.

Your best course of action would be a phone call to Rocky Mountain Mattress (a member here, which means I think highly of them) and have a detailed conversation with them, as they offer the types of foam you mentioned. They also offer a unique program where you can request samples of the foams you are considering, which is very useful.

Unfortunately, I can’t keep a record of the individual mattresses or their materials/specs that the retailers and manufacturers in the hundreds of forum lists throughout the forum carry on their floor or have available online - it would be a bigger job than anyone could keep up with in a constantly changing market.

I would reference you back again to my earlier reply where I linked to the members here on the forum, many of whom offer memory foam mattresses and components, and are familiar with how their products compare to the other mattresses you mentioned.

Many latex mattress component companies and latex mattress manufacturers use a 6" latex “core” for their mattresses, so I wouldn’t personally have a concern with that. You’d simply want to make sure that the density/ILD of the core is adequate to provide good support for your project.

Phoenix

We have a mattress, and it arrived just in time for Christmas!

Since Phoenix’s last helpful reply, my boyfriend and I did more talking and considering. In disseminating information to him found in this forum, he agreed to yet another mattress-shopping field trip to try latex mattresses locally. Ultimately, due to the durability of latex and our general satisfaction with the support and feel, we steered away from memory foam.

Our mattress is a DIY combination of the Savvy Rest and Sleeptek mattresses we liked, comprised, top to bottom, of 3" soft, 3" medium, and 3" firm Dunlop layers from Latex Mattress Factory, encased in the knit cotton/wool mattress cover from SleepEZ. The foundation can best be described as a solid-top storage platform without feet, which rests on the metal frame of our bed, topped by Savvy Rest mattress rugs for ventilation. Our mattress cover is the Protect-A-Bed Premium.

Strangely, as the person who has always been able to sleep anywhere on any mattress (or floor, or couch, as the case may be), I seem to be having difficulty adjusting to a new mattress. I attribute some of this to the fact that the new latex is not yet broken in, as well as the fact that my body is probably not used to having adequate support due to the length of time I held on to my old faithful last mattress. Still, the last week has been kind of rough, and I’ve had new aches that I’ve never experienced with a mattress before!

On night one, I woke up in the middle of the night with an arm and legs tingling from lack of circulation. That morning, and for the rest of the day, my whole back ached and made it uncomfortable to bend over. Two more days of similar results, minus the circulation issues, drove me to make some changes.

On night four, I added a 3" memory foam department store-purchased memory foam topper I already had (low-density and low-quality, I now realize), hoping for some extra cushioning to relieve the aches; I didn’t think I could take much more of the mattress as it was. For me, it only resulted in the tops of my shoulders hurting, which was odd. My boyfriend felt like he sunk too far into the mattress, and it made his back ache. Both of us slept too hot. So, off came the topper.

The next night was back to the original configuration. I may have noticed some softening/break in of the latex, but not much. Still woke up with an aching upper back in the morning. Despite the aches, I realized that I was feeling more rested, which I attribute to relief of allergy symptoms I associated with my old mattress.

Hoping to make some improvements the next night, I disassembled the mattress and walked separately on the medium and soft layers, hoping to speed up the break-in process. Noticing no real difference, I reflected on Phoenix’s comments about a preference for layering latex over memory foam and decided to experiment again. This time, I layered, from top to bottom, soft latex, my memory foam topper, and medium latex. I liked the feeling of being “in” the mattress a little bit, but we both felt as if we were lacking adequate support.

The past couple nights have been using the original configuration. I now notice some discernible softening, which is greatly appreciated by my body. My boyfriend has no complaints, but I feel some tweaking may still be needed. I’m still experiencing the same aches every morning and a significant portion of the day. In addition, I’m noticing pressure points as I fall asleep; lying on my back, I feel my weight resting across my hips/lower back (they seem to be sinking in too far), and lying on my side puts excessive pressure on my hips and shoulders.

I realize we’ve reached only the 1/4 mark in terms of the initial 30-day break-in period for our mattress, and I’m hoping it becomes the ideal mattress for us. At the very least, I think it’s mostly right. I may still revisit the idea of latex over a high-quality memory foam to replace the top layer of soft latex, but I’ll leave the jury out on that until I receive samples I ordered from Rocky Mountain Mattress, as per Phoenix’s suggestion, and give the current configuration more time to get softer.

Until then, thanks again for all the input! I wish you a Happy New Year!

Hi EFRYAN,

Thank you for the update. I see you took the DIY approach.

[quote]Our mattress is a DIY combination of the Savvy Rest and Sleeptek mattresses we liked, comprised, top to bottom, of 3" soft, 3" medium, and 3" firm Dunlop layers from Latex Mattress Factory, encased in the knit cotton/wool mattress cover from SleepEZ.
[/quote]
You certainly chose good quality materials, and both Latex Mattress Factory and SleepEZ (as you know, both members here) are good at providing layering advice.

I don’t know if you’ve used it yet, but the Protectabed Luxury is better suited to latex/memory foam and those who sleep warm.

It certainly can be a combination of all of those things. While all foams go through some initial “breaking-in”, latex will tend to be the most “user-ready” material. The covering will certainly go through some softening, and your mattress protector, to a small extent, will also influence surface comfort.

One of the most difficult things to overcome is what you mentioned about the length of time you’ve spent upon your old mattress. We can go through a “learned alignment” where our bodies are more used to “inadequate” or “improper” support, and when placed upon a new mattress it feels uncomfortable. It can take some time to adjust to a new bed, and of course this depends upon the individual and what you’re transitioning to and from. The good news is that you have a configurable system, so you can adjust as time goes on.

Make sure that you have reevaluated your pillow to match your new mattress, as much of your upper thoracic/cervical issues can be pillow related. And while getting better sleep certainly can be attributed to the relief of your allergy symptoms, it’s also possible that you are indeed spending more time in the deeper and more restorative stages of sleep already.

While it’s certainly not possible for me to diagnose pain issues from afar, most people are pretty accurate in guessing as to the reason for their discomfort. I’d be interested, if you don’t become more comfortable over time, of the results of trying out your mattress with a dominant layer on top (your medium Dunlop over the soft Dunlop), as you seem to be describing alignment issues of sinking in too deeply in the upper comfort layers. It would be interesting learning about how you respond to a bit more supportive upper comfort layer. You could even try the medium Dunlop over the memory foam!

You are correct that you’re very, very early in the stages of getting a new mattress, and this is part of the joy of having a DIY system and the ability to explore and experiment. I agree with you that you’re almost all of the way there, and with your body adjusting to the mattress and you perhaps doing a few more “tweaks”, you’ll be where you want to be.

I look forward to your next update and am hoping for success.

You as well!

Phoenix

[quote=“EFRYAN” post=67506]Hello, everyone -

Sadly, after nearly 16 years and two featherbed toppers, it is time to lay my old innerspring mattress to rest. Following a few mattress chain-store visits and a few days in mattress crash-course education, with great thanks for all the excellent information on this site, I am hoping to avoid potential buyer’s remorse by seeking the help of this forum. Unfortunately, as is frequently the case for me when I get an idea in my head, I am wondering if what I hope to find in a new mattress actually exists.

Ultimately, I would like to find a queen-size gel memory foam mattress comparable to an iComfort Savant III Cushion Firm or Tempur-Contour Elite Breeze, but with higher quality/non-mystery foam (possibly a latex support layer?) and modular components to allow for the replacement of the comfort layer as it inevitability breaks down over time. Ideally, I’d like to spend less than the iComfort’s price tag of around $1775 and have the ability to try the mattress in-store for comparison in the northern Philadelphia suburbs before I make a final commitment.

Realistically, I know there will be some compromises, one of which might include internet-based options. At this point, innerspring and hybrid mattresses have been ruled out based on preference and foam seems to have come out the winner in terms of support layers, much to the chagrin of my wallet. But my wallet isn’t so happy about the idea of paying for a whole new mattress in another 10 years or less if only the top layer has reached its maximum life expectancy. Also, I know I was spoiled to have had as good luck as I did with my current mattress, but the creature of habit in me is hoping for a similar durability and longevity the next time around.

In other, probably more relevant, information, the new mattress needs to accommodate me, at about 5’3" and 125 lbs., as well as my 5’10", 175 lb. boyfriend. Cooling features are also a consideration, since our two cats have been known to like to sleep with us at the expense of a restful night’s sleep due to the excessive heat they provide on an otherwise chilly night.

Thanks again for all the important information that has hopefully saved me from the years of regret I might have suffered by spending too much on a mattress that would likely give out before its time, and thanks in advance for whatever wisdom you have to share that will guide me to the right mattress.[/quote]

Hi EFRYAN,
I just found an article regarding gel memory foam mattress ( http://www.surplusfurniture.com/blog/gel-memory-foam-mattresses/# ). Check out whether this’ll help you out. Seems like they’ll have one.