Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Welcome to the site!

Hi af27,

I’m not sure who you are welcoming to the site but I’m glad you found us and I’ll add a welcome to you as well :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thanks for the helpful resource! It’s been invaluable to us first-time real mattress shoppers.

Hi kupman99,

I’m glad you found us as well … and it’s great to hear that the information here is helpful for you.

I’m also looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

Mattresses are confusing! Please send the discount code so I can get a good one :slight_smile:

Hi alchemista,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :).

The best place to start your research to make mattress shopping less confusing is the mattress shopping tutorial here which includes all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that you will need to make the best possible choice … and perhaps more importantly know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

Two of the most important links in the tutorial that I would especially make sure you’ve read are post #2 here which has more about the different ways to choose a suitable mattress (either locally or online) that is the best “match” for you in terms of “comfort”, firmness, and PPP that can help you assess and minimize the risks of making a choice that doesn’t turn out as well as you hoped for and post #13 here which has more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase which can help you make more meaningful quality/value comparisons between mattresses in terms of suitability (how well you will sleep), durability (how long you will sleep well), and the overall value of a mattress compared to your other finalists based on all the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you.

A few of the manufacturers that are members of this site have a discount code which are listed in the membership list here but for most of them you just need to let them know you are a member of the forum when you make your purchase and there isn’t a specific code.

Phoenix

Thanks so much for the tutorial. My wife and I are buying the mattress today after following the tutorial and going to a few places a few weeks ago. It was a big help.

Hi CGDurant,

Welcome … and I’m glad the tutorial was helpful :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

just figured how to get discount

Hi sameerb,

Welcome … and that’s good to hear.

Some of the manufacturers/retailers that are members of the site have a discount code listed in the membership list here and for the ones that don’t you just need to let them know you are a member of the forum. :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding as well.

Phoenix

Thanks for the clarification on how to apply discount by letting manufacturer know that we are a member of Mattress Underground.

Hi dmeans2anend,

You’re very welcome … and I’m also looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

finally found this forum and thread! wish to learn more about this whole mattress business and find my ‘dream’ mattress,
so… where’s the discount everybody being talking about? LOL :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hi rainfyh08,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! as well :slight_smile:

If you scroll up 4 posts you will find the details of the discounts or bonuses that the manufacturers and retailers that are members of the site offer to the forum members here.

Phoenix

Got it. thanks for the quick reply… btw… did you just stay invisible? haha
anyways, good night!

Hi rainfyho8,

I have no idea what you mean … is that a trick question? :slight_smile:

Maybe some day we’ll all have an invisibility cloak.

Phoenix

Wow you guys have a great site! How informative! Looking and research mattresses can be so daunting, and this has helped tremendously! Thank you oh so much! Keep up the good work!

Hi lilflowr78,

I’m glad you found us as well … and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

I’m also looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding … and of course any comments or questions you may have along the way.

Phoenix

Thanks for the great site, Phoenix! I’m going to go ahead and order a Tuft & Needle. I recently found that about a year ago, they discontinued their referral discount program. Is the Mattress Underground forum member discount still alive and well for Tuft & Needle?

Hi kleinbottle,

I’m glad you found us … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Yes it is … all you need to do is call or email them after your purchase to let them know you are a member here and they will apply the discount to the same card you used to make the purchase within a few days.

Phoenix