Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Hi Phoenix,

I just spent my first night on my Dreamfoam Eurotop mattress and it was amazing! I am so pleased!

All of the reps at all all three companies, Dreamfoam, Brooklyn and Kiss, were so nice and so helpful, that it did not help my decision. I did have the exact specs on the Dunlopillo that I liked and it turns out, Dreamfoam and Brooklyn are sister companies, so comparing those two mattresses became easier as well. I have no idea how I finally made my decision, but I think if I had gone with any of the three Iā€™d be thrilled right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you again for setting up such wonderful research that left me with such a wonderful mattress and nightā€™s sleep!
KC

Hi KC,

I switched your post into a different topic with a more closely related title.

Thanks for letting us know what you ended up deciding and for sharing your initial feedback as well.

As you know I think you made a great quality/value choice ā€¦ and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix

This site has been incredibly helpful. Iā€™ve decided on an L&P or Reverie adjustable base and a latex mattress from SleepEz. Thank you.

Hi cartertucker,

Welcome ā€¦ and Iā€™m glad the site was helpful for you.

As you know I think highly of SleepEZ and I think you are making a great quality/value choice ā€¦ and congratulations on your new mattress (and adjustable) :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to your comments and feedback when you receive it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Is there a big difference between the Sleep EZ organic latex and the natural latex?

Hi lisakick,

I switched your post into a new topic of its own because it was outside the scope of the topic you posted in.

There is more about the different types and blends of latex in post #6 here and there is more about certified organic Dunlop latex in post #6 here. The only latex that has an organic certification is the 100% natural Dunlop made by a few companies where the latex is grown on plantations that are organic certified and made in factories that are organic certified but there is little to no difference that anyone would feel or in terms of safety between 100% natural Dunlop that has an organic certification and 100% natural Dunlop that doesnā€™t have an organic certification,.

The SleepEZ Natural Select line gives you a choice between 100% natural Dunlop and blended Talalay in each of the layers and the SleepEZ Organic Select line gives you a choice between 100% natural Dunlop and 100% natural Talalay in each of the layers. Neither one has a standard option to choose certified organic Dunlop latex although I believe you can request it as a special order but this may involve longer waiting times and a higher cost.

Phoenix.

Thank you so much for such an amazing site! We have been searching for the best natural/latex mattresses for quite some time and this site is extremely helpful! Weā€™ve decided to purchase from FloBeds and will keep the site updated on our experience! :slight_smile:

Hi kat396,

Welcome to the site ā€¦ and Iā€™m glad you found us.

As you know I think you made a great quality/value choice ā€¦ and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to your comments and feedback once youā€™ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Hello,

Thank you so much for providing a wealth of information to weary mattress shoppers! We have read and researched for weeks now and are thrilled to have found this forum. We were already sold on latex but were very happy to learn of so many other latex manufacturers other than the one we were considering. Our new focus has been on all the latex companies recommendation here on the forum, now itā€™s time to make a few calls and choose!

BJ

Hi bjz,

Welcome ā€¦ and Iā€™m glad you found us as well :slight_smile:

You certainly have many great latex options to choose from and Iā€™m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

Iā€™ve decided on getting a mattress from SleepOnLatex. Thanks for all the information, Phoenix.

Hi michaelp,

As you probably know I think you are making a great quality, value choice ā€¦ and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to your comments and feedback once youā€™ve received it and have had the chance to try it out.

Phoenix

Phoenix,
Thank you for putting together this site and for all the time you devote sharing your knowledge, we sure appreciate it. After researching your site I found a latex mattress sounded like the perfect solution to our sleepless nights, but didnā€™t think we could afford one until checking out the deals the companies on your membership list offer. I just ordered our first latex bed from Chuck at Dreamfoam bedding yesterday and found him just as personable, helpful and determined to find us a perfect fit as everyone else has said. Plus he made sure we got the bonus pillow for being a member here, a very nice perk by the way.
Thank you, RF

Hi Franzen,

Welcome ā€¦ and Iā€™m glad you found us.

You are also making a great quality/value choice ā€¦ and congratulations on your new mattress as well :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to your comments and feedback once youā€™ve received it.

Phoenix

Hello,

Thank you so much for providing so much information in so much detail. I found this site when searching for information on beds though I wish I found it sooner. I already pulled the trigger on the #bestmattressever (soft) this week which I am yet to receive. I will post on my experience once I get it setup.

Hi shrini,

Welcome ā€¦ and Iā€™m glad you found us as well :).

As you know I think you made a great quality/value choice and Iā€™m also looking forward to your comments and feedback once youā€™ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it.

Phoenix

Thank you for this helpful site!! Iā€™ve been pouring over the info here. Itā€™s a gem of a site for people like me who like to research before I buy.

When dh and I got married 11 yrs ago we bought a name brand pillow top mattress. We lived in an old farmhouse and we bought a queen thinking it would fit up the steep stairs. Nope. Had to go back to the store and buy a full. What a tiny bed! It lasted about 9 yrs (we couldnā€™t take the back pain anymore). In Dec 2014 I purchased two twin wool futons online and two slatted twin bed frames as I wanted to go more natural. Also if we didnā€™t like it the kids could have them. Dh just canā€™t take the mattress firmness and the morning aching body anymore. I actually like a firmer bed than he does. Weā€™re going to give the twins to the kids since theyā€™re needing some moving around/growing out of toddler bed. Weā€™re going to purchase the Sleep On Latex 9" queen medium firmness. I am excited about their quick ship times as I waited for like 5 weeks with the wool futons. I am just trying to decide if I should buy the separate topper now or wait and see if we like the firmness. Weā€™ve never had a latex mattress before and I am excited to have one. We just need to sleep better than we have been and thatā€™s been a while now!

Thanks!

Hi Mareth,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

As you know I think you also made a great quality/value choice and I hope you also have the chance to share your comments and feedback once youā€™ve had the chance to sleep on it.

If I was in your shoes I would sleep on the mattress first to see how you feel about the firmness and then you can use your actual sleeping experience as a reference point to help you decide if you need a topper and if you do on the thickness and firmness that you may need.

Phoenix

This site is amazing! I was 100% sure I wanted a wool mattress but after many hours of reading on the site, weā€™ve decided on a latex mattress from SleepEZ! So happy to have found them here, and so happy to have learned so much about mattresses and their functions. Thank you for this wealth of information and your constant interaction in the Mattress Forum!

Do I need to ask someone at SleepEZ for the 5% member discount or is their a promo code? We are so excited we are buying tomorrow! Thank you so much!

Hi fitzstem,

As you know you are making a great quality/value choice ā€¦ and congratulations on your new mattress as well :slight_smile:

They donā€™t have a discount code and all you need to do to receive your discount is call or email them to let them know you are a forum member here.

Phoenix