Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Hi KC,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! … and I’m glad you found us :slight_smile:

You are certainly looking at some great quality/value choices although I would keep in mind that without knowing the specs of the Dunlopillo mattresses you tested they may not be able to make any specific comparisons between them.

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

[color=#8800bb][size=3][size=4]Hi! And thank you so much for this site! I have learned so much reading all the forum and blog posts and articles. I have completely changed my mind about the brand/type of mattress I want now that I am so much more informed! I think I"m now leaning toward a latex mattress from Spindle. I visited their place in Acton, MA and after talking to Kim and laying on all the mattresses, I just can’t stop thinking about them! (Normally, I’d be dreaming about them, but I don’t sleep very well on my current bed!)

Thanks again for a great site and for introducing me to Spindle![/size][/size][/color] :cheer:

Christine

Hi cpavao,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! … and I’m glad you found us :slight_smile:

As you probably know Spindle is a member of this site which means I think highly of them and that I believe that they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, knowledge, and transparency.

You are certainly looking at a great quality/value choice and I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

This site is fantastic! I’ve learned a lot about mattress selection over the past couple days. My wife and I are excited to go to the Spindle showroom and Jordan’s to start our comparison process!

Thanks for all the work you have put into this!

Wayne

Hi waygil,

Welcome … and I’m glad you found us as well :slight_smile:

I’m also looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding … and of course to any comments or questions you may have along the way,

Phoenix

Thanks to everyone who helps maintain this site and forum! I’ve learned a lot over the past several months as I window shop and just realized that I hadn’t set up a forum account. My wife and I are currently in the hands-on stage of our shopping and the feedback on this site has been invaluable as we get closer to our purchase.

Thanks again! B)

Hi mswanson,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

I’m glad the site has been helpful and I’m also looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

Hello,

Me and my husband have been on the lookout for a mattress for the past one month going from store to store and reading every amazon review. Finally I saw a post in reddit to start my research on this site and it has been a wealth of information since then. We are much informed than what we started and are heading in the right direction! Amazing site and excellent information. Appreciate all the help here!

Hi Ila15,

I’m glad you found us … and welcome to you as well :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Hi Phoenix,

I just spent my first night on my Dreamfoam Eurotop mattress and it was amazing! I am so pleased!

All of the reps at all all three companies, Dreamfoam, Brooklyn and Kiss, were so nice and so helpful, that it did not help my decision. I did have the exact specs on the Dunlopillo that I liked and it turns out, Dreamfoam and Brooklyn are sister companies, so comparing those two mattresses became easier as well. I have no idea how I finally made my decision, but I think if I had gone with any of the three I’d be thrilled right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you again for setting up such wonderful research that left me with such a wonderful mattress and night’s sleep!
KC

Hi KC,

I switched your post into a different topic with a more closely related title.

Thanks for letting us know what you ended up deciding and for sharing your initial feedback as well.

As you know I think you made a great quality/value choice … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix

This site has been incredibly helpful. I’ve decided on an L&P or Reverie adjustable base and a latex mattress from SleepEz. Thank you.

Hi cartertucker,

Welcome … and I’m glad the site was helpful for you.

As you know I think highly of SleepEZ and I think you are making a great quality/value choice … and congratulations on your new mattress (and adjustable) :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback when you receive it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Is there a big difference between the Sleep EZ organic latex and the natural latex?

Hi lisakick,

I switched your post into a new topic of its own because it was outside the scope of the topic you posted in.

There is more about the different types and blends of latex in post #6 here and there is more about certified organic Dunlop latex in post #6 here. The only latex that has an organic certification is the 100% natural Dunlop made by a few companies where the latex is grown on plantations that are organic certified and made in factories that are organic certified but there is little to no difference that anyone would feel or in terms of safety between 100% natural Dunlop that has an organic certification and 100% natural Dunlop that doesn’t have an organic certification,.

The SleepEZ Natural Select line gives you a choice between 100% natural Dunlop and blended Talalay in each of the layers and the SleepEZ Organic Select line gives you a choice between 100% natural Dunlop and 100% natural Talalay in each of the layers. Neither one has a standard option to choose certified organic Dunlop latex although I believe you can request it as a special order but this may involve longer waiting times and a higher cost.

Phoenix.

Thank you so much for such an amazing site! We have been searching for the best natural/latex mattresses for quite some time and this site is extremely helpful! We’ve decided to purchase from FloBeds and will keep the site updated on our experience! :slight_smile:

Hi kat396,

Welcome to the site … and I’m glad you found us.

As you know I think you made a great quality/value choice … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback once you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Hello,

Thank you so much for providing a wealth of information to weary mattress shoppers! We have read and researched for weeks now and are thrilled to have found this forum. We were already sold on latex but were very happy to learn of so many other latex manufacturers other than the one we were considering. Our new focus has been on all the latex companies recommendation here on the forum, now it’s time to make a few calls and choose!

BJ

Hi bjz,

Welcome … and I’m glad you found us as well :slight_smile:

You certainly have many great latex options to choose from and I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

I’ve decided on getting a mattress from SleepOnLatex. Thanks for all the information, Phoenix.