Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Good luck!

Looking for a good mattress at a great deal. Very helpful forums. Thanks!

Hi Gluggismaxiums,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

Iā€™m glad you found out about us and I hope you are able to take advantage of the information presented here, starting with the mattress shopping tutorial here. Iā€™ll be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Phoenix

Hi,

Iā€™m looking to purchase a Natureā€™s Embrace Unison mattress (one of the finalists anyways) after reading comments on this website (tons of useful information).

How does the discount code program work though? I see no codes listed for MFC even though a 5% discount is listed.

A big thank you for this very complete and useful website. No other like it.

Michel

Say so happy to find this very informative site. I had no idea we had so many quality mattress manufactures here in the Phoenix area. The Brooklyn Bedding retails stores in the area have a great many options.

Paul

Hi paulgyro,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

Iā€™m glad you found out about us and I hope you are able to take advantage of the information presented here, starting with the mattress shopping tutorial here. You are correct that you have quite a few good mattress options in the Phoenix area.

Phoenix

Hi MichelT.

I am glad that you found our site and the information useful.
The Nature Embrace Unison Organic mattress is a very good quality/value option from Memory Foam Comfort (one of our trusted members).

For your Mattress Underground Discount from MFC you must order by phone and mention your TMU membership when placing your order to get the discount.

Phoenix

I personally used Titanfit Mattress X30 which is more comfortable and beneficial for relief in neck or backache injuries. you can bought Titanfit Mattress X30 at online shop like (store.phitensg.com). Titanfit mattress uses Urethane foam ā€“ a high quality, natural foam that is resilient enough to adjust to the contours of your body. This type of foam also provides breathability and is highly durable. It can be used as an overlay over your regular mattress or on its own as a futon.

Hi Ashleytinsg,

Iā€™ve deleted your post, as itā€™s somewhat unusual that a member uses their first post to offer a specific suggestion or recommendation that includes a link to a specific product that isnā€™t in direct response to a query. I tend to err on the side of caution in such situations, so while you are welcome to post here, you must abide by the forum rules here regarding promotional posts in the future, or your posting privileges here will be suspended.

Phoenix

Phoenix, thank you for the warm welcome.

I ordered the Unison last night and received a phone call this morning from Mario at MFC. He suggested another model in their lineup might suit us better and I agreed with him. I got it for the same price even though it was a bit more expensive.

He even refunded the 5% discount on my purchase as I did not use a coupon when purchasing. How neat is that?

Thank you for making this site what it is. A wonderful resource for mattress shoppers.

Michel

Hi MichelIT

Congratulations on your new purchase! :cheer:

I am happy that you used the prompt and expert advice that Memory Foam Comfort as one of the manufacturing members of this site extended to you. Like all the members here I think very highly of them and consider them to be among the ā€œbest of the bestā€ in the industry and I am glad that Mario reached to you and offered his guidance as he is very knowledgeable and always helps his customers make the best possible choices out of the many options they have available based on their height/weight/body shape and sleeping positions. Like all our members ā€¦ they always provide a discount/bonus of 5% to any of The Mattress Underground consumer members who purchase a mattress from them and share and support the goals of this website.

I look forward to any updates you might have once you have a chance to sleep upon it for a while.

Phoenix

Wanted to throw out a quick thank you for the enormous work that has gone into this site.

Thereā€™s an incredible wealth of knowledge to be found here - bravo

Hi Bakerb,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum!

Be sure to avail yourself of the information in the mattress shopping tutorial as you go through your mattress shopping process, and Iā€™ll be interested in learning of any questions you have or decisions you might make.

Phoenix

What should I do if I didnā€™t mention my mattress underground forum member discount and I paid already? Is it too late to get it back? I did not receive any additional discounts on my purchase of 2 mattresses at one of your members stores

Hi ae1265,

If you recently purchased a mattress fromone of the members here of the site, I would contact them and inform them of your site membership and see if they would be able/willing to provide you with your TMU discount after the fact.

Phoenix

Iā€™m so glad I found this site. The amount of information is insane!

Hi buddhafest,

I hope youā€™ll be able to take the time and avail yourself of the information presented in the mattress shopping tutorial as you go through your mattress shopping process, and I look forward to any specific questions that you may have.

Phoenix

We had some confusion regarding discount at the Ogden store for Brooklyn Bedding. The salesperson there didnā€™t think we could use the code with the current sale and we bought the mattress. But when we got home, I checked the website and had no problem using the code with the sale. I contacted the online customer service and they thought I could cancel the original transaction and pay online instead (Iā€™m trying to avoid paying sales tax right now), but Iā€™ve had a hard time making a connection with the store manager. Iā€™ve left 2 messages, one of those with an employee, over the last few days, but have yet to hear back from him. Weā€™re liking the bed well enough and I quite like the pillows, but Iā€™m frustrated by the lack of communication from him at this point. The e-mail and the 800 reps have been great, but Iā€™ve got to get things straightened out with the manager before we can proceed. Mostly, Iā€™m posting so others can know that although you canā€™t use 2 codes at once, if there is a sale that doesnā€™t require a code (like the one right now), the tmu10 will work with the sale at Brooklyn Beddingā€™s website.

Hi makesunshine.

I would contact Mario at Brooklyn Bedding directly (he does monitor the forum and is a site member here), as he has posted his contact information previously. His phone is 480.323.8831. Or you may use his email at mariosevilla brooklynbedding com.

As noted on the TMU membership page, Most discounts and bonuses are on regular ā€œmattressā€ purchases and in most cases canā€™t be ā€œstackedā€ with other lower promotions or sale prices. For full details please check the Details Page for each TMU Member. But through December, Brooklyn Bedding has been making special offers for TMU members.

Hopefully Mario can help expedite things for you.

Phoenix

After an e-mail to Mario, the local store owner called me 2 hours later, and I think we are all sorted now. The tmu10 code does work with this sale because the sale doesnā€™t require a code. The sale goes until Dec. 25. Itā€™s a great time to buy a Brooklyn Bedding mattress.