Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Hi Phoenix! :cheer:

Thanks for the super fast, really informative reply! :slight_smile:

Thereā€™s so much to read here, you could call this the Mattress University. Iā€™m surprised it doesnā€™t pop up as the first site to check out when you google ā€œmattressā€ā€¦ I wish it did, because it wouldā€™ve made my mattress research faster and easier! I found out about this site through the reviews on Amazon, so Yay to the reviewers who mentioned this forum! :cheer:

Now Iā€™m off to read post #6! :slight_smile:

Hi 2LightSleepers,

Thanks for the kind words ā€¦ and Iā€™m glad you found us :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Bonus!

A big mahalo for all the work that has gone into the site and all the research. Iā€™ve been skulking around for a couple of months now doing research and reading posts to decide on beds. Your efforts are much appreciated and when I purchase the mattress (probably today) I will be sure to give you a heads up on the results.

Shoots!

WSNAS
BWSABC

Hi WeShallNotAllSleep,

Iā€™m looking forward to finding out what you end up choosing ā€¦ and of course your feedback when you receive it :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thanks for all the work on this site. It has been very informative as I look into getting a new Cal King mattress. Based on the info here, I am leaning towards a latex one so will be checking out the various linked member sites.

Kenny
Hayward, Ca

Hi kennymaSF,

Iā€™m glad you found us ā€¦ and Iā€™m looking forward to any comments or questions you may have along the way :slight_smile:

Youā€™ve probably seen this but just in case you havenā€™t ā€¦ some of the better options and possibilities Iā€™m aware of in the Hayward area are included in the list for the San Francisco / Oakland region in post #2 here.

Phoenix

great web site, glad to be a member

Thanks for providing this resource. Iā€™ve read through a ton on info on mattresses and I am this close to purchasing the Bamboo Bliss from Brooklyn Bedding. Now, all I need to do is choose between 5 and 6 for firmness!

Hi tobermey,

Iā€™m glad you found us and thanks :slight_smile:

@tfbrice,

You are certainly looking at a good quality/value choice.

They are pretty good at talking it through with you on the phone to help you make your comfort choice.

Phoenix

One word ā€œWOWā€ what a load of information on this website. With everyone testing out all these mattress (sleeping on the job) out whoā€™s doing all the real work :lol:

As a new member it looks like I will have plenty of bedtime reading to do before I purchase my mattress topper. We have a 100% Natural latex mattress (firm) but my wife wants a little more ā€œSinking INā€ feeling.

Keep up the great work

Gtaward

This has been a great website! Thanks Phoenix!

Hi Gtaward and kobec,

Iā€™m glad both of you found us and that the site could help you ā€¦ and welcome :slight_smile:

Phoenix

I randomly discovered this website from an Amazon review and it is fantastic. I appreciate you providing this service/information

Hi lightrat,

Thanks for the kind words and Iā€™m glad you ā€œstumbledā€ across us :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thanks for such an informative site, Phoenix. I would be completely overwhelmed if I hadnā€™t found you!

Thanks for all the info Phoenix! Itā€™s made mattress shopping so much easier, and I was even able to spot a dishonest salesman.

Best,
Mike

Thanks for all the great info! I am getting close to pulling the trigger on a new latex mattress and look forward to a better nightā€™s sleep :slight_smile:

I really appreciate the great information on this site. Thanks for putting it all together. We will be buying a new mattress from Select Foam soon (Cirrus Luxe-ES). I will post a review of my new mattress and experience. Thanks!

Hi sefkhet, 5something, rsvoir, and MarkMN,

Iā€™m glad all of you found us and that the site could help you !

@ MarkMN,

Congratulations on your new mattress ā€¦ and Iā€™m looking forward to your feedback when you receive it :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thank you for the wealth of information that you provide on your website! I wouldā€™ve never known that CozyPure was just a few miles away from me in Norfolk.