Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Here is some info regarding a GREAT mattress company called NAUTRA WORLD

Their web site is www.NaturaWorld.com

They ONLY produce ORGANIC and NATURAL bedding products which are produced in Canada

One better they are the same price as any of those S brands that DONā€™t offer a natural or ORGANIC products

This is a MUST buy for any one who wants to live a Healthy life syle

Thanks
Dylan G

Hi Dylan G,

Wow ā€¦ have you ever been misled!

Iā€™m not sure if you are an employee there but your comments about Natura are over the top and very inaccurate to say the least.

They make many mattresses that donā€™t use organic materials at all (including memory foam and polyfoam which are foams made from petrochemicals) and they typically arenā€™t in the best ā€œvalue rangeā€ either compared to other similar mattresses made by other manufacturers that use similar materials.

They have also lost a lot of market share since some of the delivery issues they had and their bankruptcy and subsequent purchase by Sommex although they appear to have improved since that time.

They certainly make some good quality mattresses but they also compete with dozens of other manufacturers that use the same or similar materials and many of these are in lower price ranges.

If you arenā€™t an employee you have certainly been ā€œinfluencedā€ by someoneā€™s ā€œmarketing storiesā€ and I would do a little deeper research before posting something like this.

A forum search on Naturaworld or on Natura Sommex (you can just click these) will bring up more information about them (a search on Natura will bring up even more but these will be mixed in with hundreds of posts that use the world ā€œnaturalā€ so I didnā€™t include it).

Phoenix

PS: I switched your post to a new topic since it wasnā€™t related to the topic you posted in.

Just wanted to add my thanks as well. We found Spindle through this site and are about to order a mattress from them. Their storefront is very close to where I live, and the owners have been extremely helpful. For reference, they give a 7.5% discount for local pickup (Acton, MA).

Hi beez,

I didnā€™t know this ā€¦ thanks for letting us know!

Congratulations on your new mattress as well ā€¦ youā€™ve certainly made a great quality/value choice :slight_smile:

Phoenix

I live in northern IL and there are no manufacturers.nearby. To get the best price, should I buy online, like from Sleep EZ factory, rather than paying a middle man at the one store within driving distance? I need to research large purchases as my funds are rather limited and The Mattress Underground has by far the best detailed info on the web! Thank you.

Hi Bcook,

Iā€™m not sure where you are in Northern Illinois but the better options and possibilities Iā€™m aware of in the area are listed in Post #2 and #4 here (around the Chicago region) and in post #5 here (around the Madison, WI region with some overlap). If you are close to either of the members here that are listed they would certainly be well worth a visit.

Of course I also think very highly of SleepEz and the other online manufacturers that are members of this site that are listed in post #21 here. Which one is best for you would depend on your comfort level with an online purchase and the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you.

Hopefully youā€™ve also had the chance to read the tutorial post which includes links to some of the more important information and guidelines on the site and the forum all in one place.

Phoenix

I am so glad that i found this forum. There is so much useful information here. I believe i will be purchasing from deamfoam once i get my tax return.

Hi mikewu2,

Iā€™m glad you found us and that the site could help you :slight_smile:

I hope you have the chance to let us know what you end up choosing when the time comes.

Phoenix

Phoenix, thank you for all the work you have done to put together a site with such comprehensive information. It has definitely given me lots to think about!

I am currently talking to Brooklyn Bedding and have found them very helpful and knowledgeable.

Good bonus going on now at Brooklyn Bedding! (Mar. '14) 2 pillows & mattress protector with qualifying puchase in addition to Free ship & No taxā€¦

I am using your mattress forum as I attempt to get the healthiest mattress at lowest cost matching my preferences, which I would not know without this site. Feeling confident :whistle: .

Good luck all of us! :blink:

Checking a few more options using MU members. Feeling good :silly:

Thank you MU! (Phoenix)

Hi exflirt and KSueSmith,

Iā€™m glad you both found us ā€¦ and welcome :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thanks Phoenix.

Lovely site & what a lot of work youā€™ve done. Spending this much money is hard without the security your research offers us. I appreciate that I get a forum member discount. Will it expire. ( in case I retrace some of my steps & slow myself down)
How do I get my discount/bonus?

Do you consider Brooklyn Bedding & Dreamfoam equals when it comes to value. If I screw up I wonā€™t hear the end.

Hi KSueSmith,

They donā€™t expire and all you need to do is let the retail or manufacturing member of the site you are buying from know you are a member here (or use the code for those that use one) to receive the discount or bonus they provide (unless there is a temporary sale that is greater than the discount).

The value of a mattress purchase depends on the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you so the value of some of their mattresses may be much better than others based on your criteria and this may be very different than someone else.

From a ā€œraw materialsā€ perspective though (and donā€™t forget that buying a mattress based on the price per pound or per inch of material would be like buying clothing based on the cost per pound), mattresses made by the same manufacturer tend to be in a similar ā€œvalueā€ range throughout their lineup although mattresses in higher budget ranges tend to have slightly higher margins.

Phoenix

Thanks for the great site, Phoenix. Iā€™m in the process of purchasing a Dreamfoam Ultimate Dreams mattress! Iā€™m still hesitating about getting a mattress protector. But this site is definitely a great source for info.

Hi jimmyclackers,

As you know I think highly of Dreamfoam ā€¦ and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to your feedback when you receive it.

I would definitely include a mattress protector in your purchase to keep your sleeping surface clean and hygienic and to protect the warranty (which is usually voided if there are any stains on the mattress). Post #89 here has more about the pros and cons of different types of protectors.

Phoenix

The Mattress Underground has been an extremely valuable resource for me as I have been researching a new mattress for me and my wife. Iā€™ve been in the process of researching organic all-latex mattresses and your posts have been extraordinarily informative, unbiased, and helpful. Iā€™m narrowing in on Sleep EZ and think I am going to be placing an order in the next few days. Canā€™t wait to get it all set up!

Thanks for everything!

Hi rossimo,

Iā€™m glad you found us and that the site could help :slight_smile:

As you now ā€¦ I think highly of SleepEz and you are certainly looking in a great direction.

Phoenix

I have just started looking for a new mattress. I have spent the last 4 hours exploring and researching your site . I find it to be extremely informative and interesting. I learned more about beds, sheets, etc than I even knew existed. Thanks so very much

Hi Riley6180,

Youā€™re very welcome ā€¦ and Iā€™m glad you found us.

Good luck in your search and of course if you have questions or comments along the way feel free to post them.

Phoenix

Thanks to this place I selected a 12" Ultimate Dreams Eurotop Latex Mattress from Dreamfoam. 900 for a queen off Amazon, plus I cashed in 200 dollars in coins and got 100% back from coinstar for an Amazon giftcard :stuck_out_tongue: Hopefully the free pillow is good too!