Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Hi Matt,

Iā€™m glad you found us ā€¦ and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix

is dreamfoam bedding still giving away free pillows when you purchase one of their mattresses? I just purchased the Ultimate Dreams 13" Gel Memory Foam Mattress on Amazon.com and was wondering if I qualified for the pillow?

Hi mswenson2,

If your order is being fulfilled by Amazon ā€¦ then itā€™s an Amazon order and they are not part of this site so there would be no pillow. If your Amazon order is being fulfilled by Dreamfoam / Brooklyn Bedding, then you would be paying a little less and you would also be entitled to the pillow.

Phoenix

Darn!!! I didnā€™t see this post before I ordered from AZ Premium last week. Shoot, wish I had seen this earlier :frowning:

Hi wildflower,

In order to become a ā€œmemberā€ of the forum you need to make one post and then the forum software automatically upgrades your status to ā€œmemberā€. Once you are a member ā€¦ you are eligible for the discount or bonus from any of the manufacturing members here.

I just checked and your first post was on Apr 2nd so if you ordered your mattress last week then you werenā€™t a member yet anyway unfortunately.

Having said that ā€¦ AZ Premium is among the best quality and value in the country with or without a 5% discount.

Phoenix

Iā€™m looking forward to ordering a new mattress from Brooklyn Bedding ā€“ thanks for providing me with all the information to make an educated decision!

Hi Grits,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Iā€™m glad the forum could help you!

Phoenix

What a great site! I have been looking for information on mattress toppers and have found a wealth of valuable information. I will be ordering a Talalay GL slow response topper from Arizona Premium Mattress soon. Canā€™t wait to see how it performs.

Hi whitegold1122,

Iā€™m looking forward to your feedback when you receive it. The talalay GL slow response is new enough that there are lots of people who are curious about other peopleā€™s experiences with it :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thank you very much for the great list of retailers. Purchasing a new mattress from Brooklyn/Dreamfoam and couldnā€™t have made the decision without this site!

Hi Etrips,

Iā€™m glad the site could help you.

And congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thanks for this site, I have been lurking here for a long time, finally time to pull the trigger and make the wife happy with a new mattress, I think.

Phoenix,
Strangely enough, I stumbled across the mattress underground via a review on Amazon.

I really do appreciate the time, effort and energy youā€™ve put into the site/forums. It helped me research and make an informed decision on selecting a latex mattress. I will be ordering from Brooklyn Bedding today and will post feedback when it arrives.

Thank you for all your work.

-Promethean

I really appreciate the discount code! Thanks Mattress Underground

Hi Promethean and vici0usx,

Iā€™m happy to see the site could benefit both of you :slight_smile:

Phoenix

I spent a whole day Saturday to google for mattress choosing tips and ended up learning more in a couple hours here on a Sunday morning. Thank you for providing this overwhelming resourceful forum.

Hi humanallien,

Youā€™re very welcome ā€¦ Iā€™m glad the site could help you :slight_smile:

Phoenix

After an exhausting mattress search, we have decided to go with one from Brooklyn Bedding (now weā€™re just debating between the Ultimate Dreams Euro Top and the Ultimate Dreams Latex)!

Thanks for a very informative site, itā€™s really helped us in making our decision! :slight_smile:

Hi truffulaseed,

Iā€™m very glad the site could help you ā€¦ and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Buying a mattress is so overwhelmingā€¦so happy I found this site! Thanks.