Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Thanks for the reminder for the 5% discount. We will be ordering a mattress tomorrow from sleepEZ. Great info on this website.

I found very useful infprmation on this forum. Thank you for providing it.

Thank you for your work administering this site. I am new to natural mattresses and really excited to have a high quality sleep experience after learning from all your collective knowledge!

Hi emmypie,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I think that SleepEz is a great quality/value choice and has great flexibility in the design and layering. They are also very good to deal with and talk to as you probably know.

I hope you have the chance to give us your feedback when youā€™ve received it.

Phoenix

Hi greenchav13 and newbedshopper13,

Welcome ā€¦ and Iā€™m glad you found us :slight_smile:

phoenix

Thanks for the incredibly useful information on this site! Iā€™m in the market for a new mattress now and will report back once I find one.

I wonā€™t forget, Phoenix - and thank you for making the member discount/bonus available to me through this website. I am here because I donā€™t recall ever having had a bed I really liked and I am determined to have a bed I can love, one that will be just right for both my husband and myself. One doesnā€™t just happen upon a bed that will suit two individuals perfectly. It takes a bit of time and a good bit of information, as well. I think I am ready to place my order tomorrow. Happy 4th of July everyone!

Great site, and thank you for the education! Now to find a mattress.

Thank you very much for providing this resource and the extra savings from the top manufacturers. Iā€™m proud to say I purchased a mattress from one of the recommended manufacturers (DreamFoam Bedding), who actually sell a product made in the USA!!

Thanks again!

Hi Mr. Orange 645,

Youā€™re very welcome ā€¦ and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thanks very much to everyone else who has contributed to this forum and especially to Phoenix who has crafted such informative responses. After spending an evening researching and reading on this forum Iā€™ve already had all my questions answered without having to ask them. I feel very confident in my planned purchase - Iā€™m buying a latex mattress for my 2.5 year old who is ready for a twin sized bed. Iā€™m about 95% certain that Iā€™ve settled on a 2-core model from FloBeds and Iā€™m also fairly certain that Iā€™ll be well served by one Medium core and one Firm core (100% natural Talalay with organic wool). Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be back with questions in the future so thanks in advance!

Wonderful information. Iā€™m driving to Norfolk tomorrow to check out CozyPure and registered on your site just in case I decide to buy - want that discount.

Thanks -

Thank you for this amazing resource! Iā€™m looking forward to saying goodbye to hip pain!

Hi Tempest bebende, weems, and narino,

Thanks to all of you for the kind words and Iā€™m glad you found your way to the site :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to hearing about what all of you end up choosing ā€¦ and of course any comments or feedback you care to share along the way or after you make your final choices.

Phoenix

At the risk of being repetitive, I have to agree with previous posters. This is an incredible site with so much information. You have saved research junkies like us many hours. Plus the discount is an added bonus!

Looking forward to making an informed purchase and many great nights of sleep without waking up with a stiff backā€¦

Thank You!

Hi PhilC,

Thanks for the kind words and Iā€™m glad you found us. Of course if you have questions along the way donā€™t hesitate to post them :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thank you for this website! There is so much information here.

Honestly, I am still a little overwhelmed by it all, but am sorting it out. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi SBaker,

Iā€™m glad you found us :).

In case you havenā€™t read it ā€¦ post #1 here is the best place to start your research and has the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you sort through some of the ā€œinformation overloadā€.

Phoenix

Iā€™ll echo the already giant chorus and say a hearty thanks for providing a forum with transparent information about where to buy a quality product made in the USA. I have just purchased an Ultimate Dreams Dreamfoam Latex Mattress and am extremely confident in my purchase thanks to this site. Without it, Iā€™m not sure I would have ever considered buying a mattress online, but Iā€™m glad I am able to support an honest and responsive business with my purchase.

Hi tautolotous,

Thanks for the kind words ā€¦ and congratulations on your new mattress.

You certainly made a good quality/value choice and I hope you have the chance to give us your feedback when youā€™ve had the chance to sleep on it.

Phoenix