Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Hi GFB,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! ā€¦ Iā€™m glad you found us :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to finding out what you decide.

Phoenix

Hi tanners,

How do you like your new mattress? Or are you still waiting for it to arrive?

When you get a minute, I would love your ā€œreviewā€ and also the specs, of course :slight_smile:

I want to thank Phoenix for all the time given to educate us all on how to make a good mattress purchasing decision!!!
This site is awesome. Iā€™ve been overwhelmed in information, attempting to satisfy mine & my wifeā€™s preferences. I have passed on sales pitches at local stores due to information Iā€™ve learned here and was likely saved from making some poor choices. Yesterday I fell for the 50% sales pitch at a local store and what a joke, after taking the time to drive there, the mattress was still more expensive than the average price found online. I couldnā€™t resist, but I should have listened and not wasted my time. Iā€™ve finally given up on purchasing locally.

Iā€™ve narrowed my choice down to Brooklyn Bedding and plan to call them to finalize my choice.

Still struggling between:
Ipedic Savior
Ipedic Phenom
Cool Supreme

My wife wants to feel enveloped in the mattress and likes soft, but Iā€™m concerned that we would probably sleep better with at least some level of ā€œfirmnessā€. Early on, we thought we decided on the Serta Savant (we havenā€™t tried many Temperpedics due to knowing we cant afford them), but after spending some time on this site, I learned the iComforts are not the best bang for the buck.

Again, thank you very much Phoenix!!!

Headed to LaGrange to check out green mattresses!

Hi sodaman1,

Youā€™re certainly looking at some good ā€œfinal choicesā€ and hopefully youā€™ve had the chance to test the local mattresses that are the reference points they use for each of them so that along with your phone conversation with them you can make the best possible choice for your specific needs and preferences.

I had to smile at your the ā€œ50% off saleā€ experience and I know how ā€œtemptingā€ they can be but as you saw they are just a way to get you into the store and once you start comparing materials the ā€œsale priceā€ (which is usually a fake sale based on a price that nobody ever pays) is usually not nearly as attractive as it sounds.

For the sake of others that read this ā€¦ the reference points they use for each of them are ā€¦

iPedic Saviour: iComfort Savant
iPedic Phenom: iComfort Prodigy
Cool Supreme: Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme

Iā€™m looking forward to finding out what you end up choosing and of course any feedback you have the chance to share once youā€™ve received it.

Phoenix

Hi Bjclifto,

Youā€™re certainly heading in a good direction and they would be the first (and probably the last) place I would visit in the Chicago area.

Say hi to Tim for me (if heā€™s the one looking after you) and Iā€™m looking forward to your feedback after your visit.

Phoenix

Just wanted to say thanks to Phoenix and everyone else here for all the useful info.

Iā€™ve been researching latex mattresses, and the information here on the forums has been invaluable.

Hi nathos,

Iā€™m glad you found us and that the site could help :slight_smile:

Phoenix

I am so grateful for this website! When my new Spindle mattress arrives I will be sure to give a review!

Hi Molliesully,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

You certainly made a good quality/value choice and Iā€™m looking forward to your feedback when you receive it. As you probably know they are one of the newer members here and there hasnā€™t been as much forum feedback about them so I think your experience will be helpful to other members that are considering them as well.

Phoenix

At MFC Memory Foam Comfort we are happy to be a member of The Mattress Underground. We are offering all Canadian customers a 5% discount on Latex and Memory Foam Mattresses and Toppers. Simply call us to place your order, or simply send us a note when you are checking out with paypal, and we will gladly refund you the 5% savings. Thank you and we look forward to serving you! :wink:

We are excited to get our Dreamfoam Ultimate Dreams 10" latex mattress!

Hi evo3,

Congratulations on your mew mattress :slight_smile:

You certainly made a good quality/value choice and Iā€™m looking forward to your feedback when you receive it.

Phoenix

I would like to thank you for the wealth of information I have been gathering on your site. It is amazing how mattresses have changed and that you really have to do your homework and be an informed buyer when going shopping for a new mattress if you want one that will last instead of falling sooner than much later. I appreciate all your dedication and hard work on gathering all this information about mattresses and recommended businesses. I plan to continue reading more before I venture out to visit some of the businesses recommended here.

Hi Calidreamer,

Thanks for the kind words ā€¦ and Iā€™m glad you found us :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to finding out what you end up choosing and or course any comments, questions, or feedback you may have along the way.

Phoenix

Iā€™d like to echo the others. My spouse and I settled on a memory foam for our next mattress for the motion isolation. We thought that we were looking at icomfort Savant, but after reading at sleeplikethedead.com and here we moved to Costco Novofoam before arriving at Dreamfoamā€™s 13 inch gel. Firmness is a virtue for us, and I feel like we may have lucked out late in the game by finding you before we purchased. Will advise as to purchase.

Hi tjohnmax,

Iā€™m glad you found us and Iā€™m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding ā€¦ and of course any questions or comments you have along the way.

Phoenix

I have to say this is quite the helpful website. I have learned more than I though possible about mattresses. I am feeling a little overwhelmed but very informed. I am also excited to know that I donā€™t have to spend $4000+ to get a good mattress. Thanks everyone!

After 2 months of indecision I finally ordered a mattress from SleepEZ and I didnā€™t even have to ask for the membership discount.
Shawn simply mentioned the price would include the 5% discount.
Thank you!

Hi all,
After 2 months of indecision I finally ordered a mattress from SleepEZ.
Shawn said that my price included my mattress underground 5% discount.
I didnā€™t even have to ask!
Thanks Pheonix