Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Hi Gardner1,

It seems to me that your research (and indecision) ended up with you making a great choice!

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix

After careful sifting through the reviews and information I found on this site and throughout the web, I am excited to be joining the many happy members who have purchased a DreamFoam Ultimate Dreams 13" Gel Memory Foam Mattress! Placing my order today! Can’t wait!

Thanks The Mattress Underground!

:woohoo:

Hi gwenick,

I’m glad you found us … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix

So glad I found this site from the Arizona Premium Mattress Facebook page. I definitely have decided on a Latex mattress, and now the abundant information here will make it much easier to make an informed decision.

Hi Rosekw,
I’m sure you will enjoy this site.
Without it I never would have been able to make an informed and confident decision on my mattress purchase.
My new latex mattress arrives in 2 days and I can’t wait to write a review on it.

Very glad I found your site! Thanks for everything Phoenix.

We are going from an old Select Comfort. Fell for the hype. Looking for a latex mattress this go around, especially after the education from here.

Hi OsirisAsar,

Thanks for the kind words … here and in your other post as well :slight_smile:

I’m glad you found us and that the site could help you.

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up choosing and of course if you have questions or feedback along the way don’t hesitate to post them here.

Phoenix

My SleepEZ mattress arrived yesterday. UPS tracking reassured me of the promised delivery date.
Looking forward to writing a review, the first night sleep was great and my 5% discount gave me the flexibility to by good quality sheets.

Thanks! I will be buying the Ultimate Dreams 13" gel memory foam. Chuck is the man!

Hi Gardner1 and BostonBruins,

Congratulations to both of you on your new mattresses :slight_smile:

While they are different from each other … both of them are great quality/value and I think that you both made a great choice.

Phoenix

Thanks for the great site and useful info. I’ll be ordering my Dreamfoam Ultimate Dreams 13-inch here in a few minutes :smiley:

Hi msurge,

I’m glad you found us … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

You certainly made a good quality/value choice.

Phoenix

thank you

We’re heading to Fox Mattress tomorrow to buy a new mattress for my son. I’m glad this website exists. Or i may have wasted $300 on an Apple Valley “Memory foam” mattress at Mattress Firm. At least the information the salesperson printed out for me had a couple key stats like density and ILD listed that i was able to research, which brought me here.

Its sad that the mattress industry is definitely not the only industry with so little useful information for us and so much misinformation to help sell us junk. Hopefully over time more websites like this will be created for those industries as well.

Hi eSocrates,

I certainly agree with your thoughts about the industry I also wish that more factual and meaningful information existed with many types of major purchases.

The good news is that you’re heading in a good direction and dealing with a knowledgeable and transparent manufacturer that will help educate their customers instead of just selling them anything they can convince them to buy.

I’m looking forward to your feedback after your visit.

Phoenix

Phoenix,

I appreciate all of your comments and reviews. I was trying to evaluate mattresses and having a terrible time doing so. I then found reviews of Saatva, and thought the decision would be easy. Then I found your website, and have decided to go in a different direction. I will be off to visit Quality Sleep Shop next week and hope to make a purchase.

Hi JoeC,

I think your “different” direction is a good one :slight_smile:

Quality Sleep (and their sister company My Green Mattress) are members here which means that they compete well with the best in the industry. They make some great quality and value mattresses and are probably the first place I would visit in the Chicagoland area.

I’m looking forward to your feedback when you had the chance to visit them.

Phoenix

Phoenix, thank you for all your insight and for managing this incredible resource for anyone considering purchasing a bed. Thanks to you my wife and I are fairly certain we are going to be purchasing the “Ultimate Dreams 13” Gel Memory Foam Mattress". Are they still honoring the free pillow bonus for site members? Any idea which pillow it is?

Hi jorgef305,

Thanks for the kind words … and I’m glad the site could help you :).

If Dreamfoam fulfills the order then you would be entitled to a free pillow yes. If the order is fulfilled by Amazon then there isn’t a pillow bonus. The “default” pillow depends on the type of mattress you order and normally it’s a memory foam pillow with a memory foam mattress and a shredded latex pillow with a latex or latex hybrid mattress but you can request one or the other as well.

Phoenix

:cheer: Me too looking forward to it!