Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Thanks for the wealth of information found here. Finally about to go ahead and buy the mattress we’ve researched for months!

Hi aclockma,

I’m glad you found us and that the site could help you :slight_smile:

Which mattress are you buying?

Phoenix

Just when I thought I’d go down to the local Leon’s and pick up whatever’s on sale, I discovered this site. What an excellent source of information, it has made me a better shopper. Now I have a mattress from MFC at the top of my list.

Hi Homer,

I’m glad you found us … and you are certainly looking in a good direction :).

I hope you have the chance to let us know what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

Thanks for this excellent site. It provided needed information in a relatively unbiased manner. I’ve learned so much about latex mattresses.

It also helped me find local retailers in the Boston area. I will save a $100 dollars because of these great discounts!

Hi mattressnewbie,

I’m glad you found us and that the site could help you :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding (although based on your mention of a discount it sounds like you are considering a mattress purchase from Spindle who is a member of the site in the Boston area).

Phoenix

Thanks for this website and wealth of information.

I’m going mattress shopping today at the Sleep EZ showroom and I am pretty excited to do so!

Hi peterman25,

As you know I think highly of SleepEZ and the quality and value of their mattresses and you are certainly heading in a great direction.

You are fortunate to be local to them so you have the chance to test the different combinations in person.

I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback after your visit.

Phoenix

Phoenix:

Thank you for offering the information on The Mattress Underground. It is very helpful. We visited Mattress-To-Go in Shelby Township, MI and are buying a King Koil mattress from them. Jeff Scheuer the owner is very knowledgeable and helpful. We are thankful for Jeff and how he helped us. By the way we drove an hour and a half to get to his store from our home, but the trip was worth it. We are confident that we have the best mattress for our needs for the money. Plus we received the 5% discount.

Thank you again for The Mattress Underground and connecting us with Jeff.

Thanks for information. I just started my research and the weather of information here has been great.

Hi webster,

I’m glad you found us and I appreciate your feedback about Jeff and Mattress-To-Go. I (along with other forum members that have purchased there) certainly share your thoughts about his knowledge and the service he provides to his customers.

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

@ texasjacket,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! … and I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

Thanks for all the information provided on this site. It has helped to guide my decision on buying!

Hi ogamaluga,

I’m glad you found us and that the information here could help you.

I hope you have the chance to let us know what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

I ended up going with the 12 inch bamboo bliss from brooklyn bedding. When I was first looking into mattresses a while ago, I was planning on getting a memory foam mattress. The more research I did, I began to think that latex was the best option. For a while I was set on dreamfoam mattress with the 3 inch talalay latex topper, but all the reviews of problems after 12-18 months worried me. So I choose bamboo bliss because it has a higher density foam base, hopefully prolonging the life, and the 1 inch wool/polyfoam layer that may aid in comfort and possibly prevent overheating. There was a July sale that took 100 off the price of the mattress, and also included 2 latex shredded pillows and a bed cover, so the net price for the mattress was only a little more than dreamfoams 12" eurotop mattress.

Hi ogamaluga,

You certainly made a great quality/value choice and if it was me I would also choose a mattress with more latex layers, more fine tuning options, and overall higher quality and performance materials if I could comfortably afford it.

You did well … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I hope you have the chance to share your feedback once you’ve received it.

Phoenix

Your site and forum is an eye-opener. I am so glad I found it before buying a mattress at the local mattress store. I have decided to go with SleepEZ 13,000 mattress (Soft, Medium, Firm, ExraFirm). Our old mattress is killing my wife’s back so we are looking forward to the new mattress!

Hi tev76,

I’m glad you found us … and welcome! I’m glad the site could help you.

You’ve certainly made a great quality/value choice … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I hope you have the chance to share your feedback once you’ve received it.

Phoenix

First Post, been looking around. Came across this site while looking for cross references to a local mattress manufacturer here in Fort Worth, Tx (mattress factory). Starting to look for a replacement mattress, my last experience with mattress giant and mattress firm left me so irritated I opted out of buying a mattress and ended up getting a hand me down. I have an immediate need for a twin mattress for one of my children so I think I will use it as an excuse to check out and test mattress factory for the purchase of my bed. Anyway, neat little site here, after I see what I like I plan on comming back here and prodding around and see what the sales pitch they give me means.

Hi apf6580,

Welcome :slight_smile:

Your experience should be very different from your previous chain store experiences. I’m looking forward to your comments or questions after your visit.

Phoenix

First Post

I am in the Orlando area and have been looking for a new mattress and came across this forum. Lots of good info.

Thinking about going to Fox’s Mattress in Daytona Beach to get something made. Any feedback on them?