Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

After reading the reviews from this site, i have decided to purchase the DreamFoam 12" Ultimate Supreme that compares to the Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme. Very excited to get my mattress, but I now see free pillows are being offered

Hi scb175,

If you have tested the Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme and it’s a good match for you in terms of PPP then the 12" Supreme would likely be suitable for you as well and it’s certainly a great quality/value choice.

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

If you order through Amazon and it’s fulfilled by Dreamfoam then there would be a pillow bonus if you let them know you are a member here.

If you order through Amazon and it’s fulfilled by Amazon then there would be no pillow bonus.

If you order through the Dreamfoam site instead of Amazon then there is a 10% discount but there would be no pillow bonus.

There is more about the benefits of ordering through their different purchase channels in post #2 here but with the 10% discount and their 45 day comfort guarantee ordering through the Dreamfoam site would probably be the best choice for most people.

Phoenix

Thank you for all the info! I’m glad I found this forum, I have I spent a ton of time reading and this helped me with my decision! I’m ordering the dreamfoam 13" memory foam mattress w/ their metal base. 10% discount for black Friday weekend and hopefully a free pillow!!

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Hi tcondemi,

I’m glad you found us and that the site could help you.

You certainly made a good quality/value choice … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your feedback when you receive it.

Phoenix

Thanks for the wonderful site and remarkably unbiased reviews. I just ordered a Novosbed as a result of having found your site. Prior to that I was going to drop 3 times the price on a Temper-pedic. I only wish I knew about the discounts before I purchased.

Anyways, from one consumer advocate to another - thank you.

Hi need sleep,

Thanks for the kind words … I appreciate them!

Novosbed isn’t a member of the site so they don’t provide a discount to the members here … but they do have some good quality/value mattresses available (which is why they are included on the memory foam list) and I think you made a good choice.

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I hope you have the chance to share your feedback when you receive it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Thanks Phoenix. Looking forward to my new Tuft and Needle.

It’s been two months and Neal at Spindle has been fantastic. We had a couple of hiccups with UPS and latex density, but are now in sleep heaven with our new 6,4,2 (density) mattress. Once again, from the visit to his show room, the purchase process and his resolving our issues, Neal is the best. And, yes,the discount was honored.

Thank you Mattress Underground, for helping us find Spindle.

Hi Tom2014,

Thanks for letting us know what you ended up deciding and for the 2 month update and feedback.

You certainly made a great choice … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

You

Thx for the reminder. Great site, good info.

Hi mwa515,

Welcome … and I’m glad you found us :slight_smile:

I hope you have the chance to let us know what you end up deciding … and of course any comments or questions you may have along the way are always welcome as well.

Phoenix

Thanks a lot for the great website. I am a 50% disabled Marine Corps veteran and I have had a lot of trouble sleeping the past few weeks. I have been waking up with an aching lower back and I noticed I am slouching a bit when sitting down. My wife has also noticed how many times I get out of bed in the middle of the night. Long story short, it is time for a new mattress!

After speaking with Kelly at Tuft and Needle, I have decided to go with their classic “five” queen size bed. I am about 180lbs and my wife is about 130lb. We are both gym-junkies, so sleep is just as important as the gym and healthy eating (I say this to give a visual of our body type, maybe to help others like us). We are both also stomach sleepers. I was informed that we would not notice a real difference between the “five” and the “ten” series, given our weight specifications, as the “five” is made for individuals under 300lbs and couples under 600lbs. I will post my thoughts after the mattress arrives and later on as I have given it time to break-in.

As a side note, I spoke with Jeff, owner of “Mattress To Go” and if anyone is looking for an extremely knowledgeable, caring individual around the Detroit area, I would not hesitate to contact him. I told him I was mostly looking at the memory foam brands online, and his store was a little bit of a drive for me. Knowing I was probably not going to be buying from him, he still had no problem talking with me on the phone and giving me genuine advice for another ten minutes or so, even about products he didn’t carry… You just don’t see that any more. Great guy and I will be recommending his store to my relatives around the area. No, I am not in any way affiliated with him… today was the first day I heard about him or his website.

Thanks again for the great website, and to you, Pheonix. =D

Hi CuloInteligente,

Thanks for the comments and feedback … I appreciate it.

Congratulations as well on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m also looking forward to your comments and feedback when you receive your mattress since you are among of the first to order the 5" mattress with their new design.

Phoenix

This site has been a great resource and I look forward to reporting on my buying experience.

Hi 03063dad,

Welcome … and I’m glad you found us as well :slight_smile:

I’m also looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding.

Phoenix

Thanks for the assistance, Phoenix, and fellow members. I wish a forum this comprehensive existed for every big purchase I had to make.

PS. Ended up going with the T&N 5 inch. Excited to receive it!

Hi Dxybly,

I’m glad the forum could help you … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback when you receive it as well.

Phoenix

Hi, Im new here, I am getting started on my journey for a new mattress purchase. I am so glad I found this site, I have been looking online at the big box stores.I was getting very confused and a little frustrated. This site has already given me a lot of knowledge on what kind of mattress to look for.
Thanks for all the great information

Hi Kava,

Welcome … and I’m glad the site is helping you :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding and of course any comments or questions you might have along the way.

Phoenix

I’ll be shopping for a 3 new mattress at The Mattress Factory today thanks to The Mattress Underground.