Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Thank you for all the information on this site. My wife and I settled on Tuft and Needle and hopefully will be very happy customers! So glad we didnā€™t fall for the Mattress Warehouse run aroundā€¦

Hi calentarse,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

As you probably know from your reading here I think you made a good quality/value choice and Iā€™m also looking forward to finding out how you like it and how you sleep on it once youā€™ve received it.

Phoenix

This site is such a great resource and has been super helpful in my mattress search. Iā€™m about to place an order from flobeds. Thank you so much!

Hi gem114,

As you know I think very highly of Flobeds and the quality/value of their mattresses and I think you made a great choice.

Iā€™m looking forward to your comments and feedback once youā€™ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

New member here, thanks for all the awesome info on this site.

Hi brianwalnuts,

Welcome ā€¦ and Iā€™m glad you found us :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding and of course any comments or questions you may have along the way as well.

Phoenix

well definitely use this discount.

Hi mvx11mus,

Welcome ā€¦ and Iā€™m glad you found us as well :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Cant wait to look around this site and find a perfect mattress!

Hi RadChern,

Welcome :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding ā€¦ and of course any comments or questions that you may have along the way.

Phoenix

This place is a gem!! I am going to give the TN a shot and see how it works out, I will report back :slight_smile:

Hi ViceGear,

Iā€™m glad the site could help you!

Iā€™m looking forward to finding out how you like it once youā€™ve received it and have had the chance to try it out.

Phoenix

Hi! New member/first post here. I stumbled upon this website while doing one last search for reviews on Astrabed, the company I had planned on buying a latex mattress from. So glad I found this place! Iā€™m now ready to place an order with Spindle instead after hours of research on this site. Thanks to all who run this site/contribute! My question is, to get the member discount/bonus do I need to place my order via the phone vs online?

edit: nevermind I see the code listed now on the membership list

Hi shannonk,

Iā€™m glad the site could help you and thanks for letting us know what you ended up deciding.

Most importantly ā€¦ congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

As you know I think you certainly made a great quality/value choice and I hope you have the chance to share your feedback once youā€™ve received it.

Phoenix

PS: Iā€™m glad you found the code

Thank you for all the information on this website. It is a wonderful resource!

Hi procyon88,

Welcome ā€¦ and Iā€™m glad the site could help you :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding ā€¦ and of course any comments or questions you may have along the way.

Phoenix

Just joined! Iā€™m in the process of purchasing a new Queen size Tuft & Needle mattress. Canā€™t wait! Iā€™ve heard so many good things about them.

Hi dkongzoom,

Iā€™m looking forward to your comments and feedback about how you like it once youā€™ve received it and have had the chance to try it out.

Phoenix

Thanks! saving me money on T&N

Hi zmeister,

Welcome ā€¦ and Iā€™m glad the forum could help you.

As you probably know Tuft & Needle is one of many good options available to the members here ā€¦ and congratulations on your new mattress:)

Iā€™m looking forward to your comments and feedback once youā€™ve had the chance to try it out.

Phoenix