Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Just joined the website - thank you for all the information! This has been very helpful and I am looking forward to getting a better night’s sleep! :slight_smile:

Hi ayogimama,

Welcome … and I’m glad the information here has been helpful for you :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding … and of course any comments or questions you may have along the way.

Phoenix

Great Deal! Thanks!

Hi markhlee,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

I’m also looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding to purchase :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Finally gonna order tonight! Does anyone know how long it takes to ship to Arizona? It’s for my parents and I can’t wait for them to try it out.

Thanks! I ordered a Tuft and Needle and can’t wait to try it as soon as the house guests are done with it!

Hi dkongzoom and Runthebear,

I switched both of your posts to the Tuft and Needle diary topic from the more general topic you posted in.

@dkongzoom,

There is some information about their shipping times on their website page here but a phone call would probably be the most reliable way to find out what they are currently.

@Runthebear,

Congratulations on your new mattress as well :).

Like the others that have purchased it … I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback once you’ve received it and have had the chance to try it out (after your houseguests leave).

Phoenix

Great website with great info. Looking forward to my new Tuft & Needle mattress!

Hi dagaetch,

I also switched your post to the Tuft and Needle diary topic from the more general topic you posted in.

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Like the other members that have purchased it I’m also looking forward to your comments and feedback once you’ve received it and have had the chance to try it out as well.

Phoenix

Just wanted to say, what a great web site this is! Thanks for all of the information and discounts!

Hi slomanator,

Welcome … and I’m glad the site could help you :).

I’m also looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding … and of course any comments or questions you may have along the way.

Phoenix

[quote=“Phoenix” post=57816]Hi dkongzoom and Runthebear,

I switched both of your posts to the Tuft and Needle diary topic from the more general topic you posted in.

@dkongzoom,

There is some information about their shipping times on their website page here but a phone call would probably be the most reliable way to find out what they are currently.

@Runthebear,

Like the others that have purchased it … I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback once you’ve received it and have had the chance to try it out (after your houseguests leave).

Phoenix[/quote]

Thanks! It’s shipping from California and should be here Monday :slight_smile:

got my T&N yesterday and had a supportive, not hot, neck pain free great first night sleep. got a few more hurdles to climb i will report back. but very happy with the first night sleep wise.

Hi rossrossell,

Thanks for taking the time to share an update … I appreciate it :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thanks! I will be using this to try T & N.

Hi cjones120,

I’m also looking forward to your comments and feedback about how you like it once you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

About to get a Tuft and Needle as well. Will be interested to see if it’s firm enough for my wife, who really likes firm beds.

Hi capitalsfn,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Like the other members here that have purchased it I’m also looking forward to your comments and feedback about how you like it once you’ve received it and have had the chance to try it out.

Phoenix

New member here. I found your mattress forum by chance in Slickdeals. I love researching before purchases but this wasn’t one of the places where my research happened before my recent Tuft and Needle King size purchase. I look forward to sharing my feelings about the bed when I’ve slept on it a few weeks. I think honest reviews of products are what matter and not paid reviews like some places have.

Hi BMETFerg,

Welcome … and I’m glad you found us.

I’m also looking forward to your comments and feedback when you receive it … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix