Don't forget to ask for your "The Mattress Underground" forum member discount/bonus

Hi masta,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to learning what you selected at Texas Mattress Makers for your daughter. As youā€™re aware, they are members here of the site, which means that I think highly of them and the advice they provide.

Phoenix

Thank you very much for all the great work and excellent information on this website.

Hi GeorgeD,

Iā€™m happy that youā€™ve found the site and Iā€™ll look forward to helping with any questions that you may have or learning about any mattresses youā€™ve purchased or are considering purchasing. Iā€™m happy that youā€™ve found the information here useful.

Phoenix

thanks for this informatial and this amazingly well written article, www.jx-plastic.com/. This is indeed a magnificent piece of art :D. The esd plastic containers has strong mechanical properties. Antistatic turnover box can effectively release accumulated charge surface, making it wonā€™t produce charge accumulation and high potential dā€¦

Awesome News,
Thanks so much for sharing all the great information. It has really helpful for me narrow down the best options that suit my needs.

Iā€™m glad I found this very Informative web site. And It led me to a recommended seller right here in my home town. Thank you.
Jay

Hi helenemerson,

Iā€™m glad youā€™ve found the information here useful. Iā€™ll do my best to help answer any questions you may have.

Phoenix

Hi slensgra,

Iā€™m glad the information here was useful. What did you end up purchasing?

Phoenix

What a great place for answersā€¦weā€™re heading to Fort Bragg to try (and buy?) A Flobeds latex bed, appreciate the discount!

Hi HeavyG,

Iā€™ll look forward to learning about your visit and anything that you may have purchased. As youā€™re probably aware, FloBeds is a site member here, which means that I think highly of them , their products, and their knowledge.

Phoenix

Hi,
Donā€™s Mattress service manufactures inner spring all cotton mattresses and tufted the old fashion way of any size since 1919. www.donsmattress.com 7812700072

Hi,
Spent a lot of time on this site before making my first big mattress purchase for me and my wife, thanks so much for all the helpful information! Splurged on a 13" latex from Sleep EZ and eagerly looking forward to its arrival!

Hi nate_man123,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum!

Iā€™m glad that the site was useful in your research,

Congratulations on your new mattress purchase! You certainly chose a product using high quality materials, and as youā€™re aware SleepEZ is a site member her, which means that I think highly of them.

Iā€™m hoping youā€™ll be able to provide some comments about your mattress once you receive it and have had a chance to sleep upon it for a while.

Phoenix

You can see some of the mattresses in some of their warehouses. You can buy them online and have them shipped directly to your home (they will take away the packaging, it was really a white glove experience). Not only that, but you can return the mattress within a reasonable time, no questions asked (which I did). And the value is there.

Just another update from post #1371. I received the mattress and foundation on 4/28. Had to enlist some help to get everything up to our second floor bedroom. This is no lightweight bed-in-a-box! Quality seems very good, and everything went together without any negative surprises. So, tonight will be our first night on it. I laid on it for about an hour and a half this afternoon, and as expected it did feel much different than the worn out memory foam mattress we are used to. Very early first impression is it sleeps much cooler, is definitely supportive, and has a bouncy, more firm feel. Should be good but we need to spend a few weeks on it to get adjusted to form a solid opinion.

Hi William17,

Thanks again for a quick update on your new AZ Premium hybrid mattress. Iā€™m glad everything went together well for you. Iā€™m looking forward to your future updates once youā€™ve had a chance to sleep on your new mattress for a while and adjust to it.

Phoeinx

Iā€™m so glad I found this site. I need to replace my old mattress and box spring and itā€™s a zoo out there. After reading up on things here and elsewhere- Iā€™ve learnt more about mattresses than I ever thought I would know.
Iā€™m thinking of Brooklyn Beddingā€™s Best Ever Mattress, even though itā€™s pushing my quite limited budget. My other option is a less expensive inner spring made by Diamond Mattress company. Decisions, decisions.
Thank you for having this wonderfully informative site.

Hi whiterose,

Iā€™m glad that the information here has been useful to you. Just in case you havenā€™t read it yet, the first place to start your research is the mattress shopping tutorial here which includes all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choice ā€¦ and perhaps more importantly know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

The Brooklyn Bedding Best Mattress Ever (BME) comes in three different firmness choices and uses good quality and durable latex and polyfoam materials that would generally be suitable or any weight range. Brooklyn Bedding is a site member here, which means that I think highly of them and their products.

There are some comments about Diamond in post #2 here and the posts it links to that would be well worth reading. I would make sure that you are able to find out the information listed here so you can compare the quality of the materials and components to the durability guidelines here to make sure there are no lower quality materials or weak links in any mattress of theirs that you might wish to consider. If your budget is more restricted, then post #4 here and the posts it links to also include many of the better lower budget online options Iā€™m aware of as well.

Phoenix

I ended up going with Brooklyn Bedding BME. I visited their factory showroom, saw and fondled the naked components- latex, high density polyfoam, and spent plenty of time trying out the medium and firm mattresses. I chose the firm, but I have the option (after 30 days use) to switch to medium if thereā€™s a problem. So we shall see if I made the initial correct decision. I didnā€™t feel clueless there about materials and construction, latex vs memory foam, because I had done my homework and research.
The mattress and foundation will be delivered Thursday. Itā€™s stretching my budget, but I decided to go for it.
Thank you for this wonderful forum with access to so much valuable information.

Hi whiterose,

Thank you for the update, and congratulations on your new mattress purchase! :cheer: You certainly made a good quality/value choice and Iā€™m looking forward to learning about your new mattress once youā€™ve had a chance to sleep upon it for a while.

And Iā€™m glad the information here empowered you as you went on your mattress shopping trip.

Phoenix