DreamFoam Mattress

Hello,

My spouse and I bought a Queen size DreamFoam latex mattress in 2014 after asking for feedback here (link). We got our mattress as a 7 of 10 on the firmness scale, which was just right for us. The mattress has been great, and we’ve been very happy with it.

We’re now in the market for a king sized mattress. I was thinking to buy the same mattress as we got before, but now in king size. Before I did that though, I wanted to confirm (a) whether DreamFoam is still viewed as a reputable / high-quality manufacturer, since it’s been eight years; (b) what the best way of purchasing from them is (and is there any TMU related discount); and (c) whether there are any other mattresses that are direct competitors that might be higher quality (we’re less cost conscious than we were eight years ago, so if there’s a higher quality option, then I’m interested, although we’d want to keep the general factors such as firmness the same). Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi EJ43.

There are a few threads you may be interested in reading with thoughts about DreamFoam like this one and this one which touches more on their responsive customer service. They aren’t one of our Trusted Members, so there’s no discount we can offer at this time.

I believe the direct competitor for DreamFoam would be Nectar. Their two names appear to pop up together frequently.

We’re always happy to review any mattress you’re considering!

NikkiTMU

Hello,

Thanks for the reply; that’s helpful information. I reached out to DreamFoam / Brooklyn Bedding, and they told me that the Elements Latex 10" would be the closest in comparison to our previous mattress. I went ahead and got a king size of the 12 inch Elements mattress with the Medium firmness. I’ll update the thread after we’ve received the mattress and tested it out some.

Hi again!

Thanks for the update. I hope the mattress is a great fit and look forward to your updates.

NikkiTMU