Expert Articles ~ Arizona Premium Mattress

Hybrid Mattresses

At Arizona Premium Mattress we have noticed a huge increase in sales related to our Pocket Coil with Latex designed hybrid mattresses. I think one of the main reasons people are gravitating to this type of mattress is that it’s more of a “known feel”. In other words when buying a mattress online you are always taking a risk of it not being what you expected especially since you cannot try it first. Most people are familiar with the feel of a spring type mattress but as many of you have experienced lately the durability of the foams used in those fall short of expectation. Most spring mattresses were not designed so they could be roll packed and shipped via FedEx or UPS until very recently.

Continue Reading

Memory Foam and Possible Health Risks

Yesterday I received a phone call from a repeat customer who wanted to order some more latex toppers for a beach house she had just inherited in Florida. She was sharing with me stories about her experiences with memory foam mattresses and I asked her to put it in writing because even though I know and preach against memory foam it would be better for people to hear from someone other than myself. Whether the Memory Foam in her experiences was certified or not I have no way of knowing but below is a copy of her testimonial and should be read by everyone who is considering memory foam mattresses.

Continue Reading

Made with All Natural Latex Does Not Mean It’s All Natural

Over and over again I see what to me is very misleading descriptions, although truthful, so let me take a minute to clarify some terminology I see tossed around on the internet. The term “Made With 100% Natural Talalay” does not mean that it is completely all natural Talalay made by Talalay Global or Radium Foam. I see this term being used in conjunction with Blended Talalay which of course is a mix of both all natural rubber and synthetic rubber.

Continue Reading