Fantastic Experience with Latex Mattress Factory topper order

Recently I ordered a Queen Dunlop 3 inch medium topper with cover from the Latex Mattress Factory (SleepEZ). Order confirmation was emailed immediately. I received a follow-up phone call same day with shipping information explaining also that the organic cotton cover would be installed for me and thanking me for my business. They mentioned that the shipping tracking number would be emailed the next day. The topper was delivered by FedEx in a very sturdy box, stapled so it held together very well. It was heavy so I had to spin it into the house, thank God I don’t have stairs to contend with. Unboxed the topper, it was rolled, compressed, and wrapped in thick plastic. I ended up just cutting one or two layers of the plastic and simply rolling off the plastic like saran wrap as I didn’t want to risk cutting the topper or cover. There was no smell or off-gassing. The stretch organic cotton topper cover is high quality and fit like a glove. I placed topper on a guest bedroom bed to aerate and expand for 24 hours and then put in on my bed. First night’s sleep on it was glorious and completely solved my pressure points problems. I am a heavy 280lb side sleeper. My hips and shoulders were just shot every morning and no good rest at all. I was slightly concerned that I would bottom out the medium firmness with my weight but it works perfect. I’ve slept on it for 2 weeks now and all is right every night! I do rotate the topper 360º every 7 days and the mattress every month. I will do business with Latex Mattress Factory/SleepEZ again and highly recommended them. I did consider many of the other competitors but the great feedback I read here and on their google reviews convinced me to buy from them. Thank you to MUG and Latex Mattress Factory for the all the help online and the MUG discount 5%.

2 Likes

Hi Arntuse and welcome to the forums, thanks for the order, and thanks for the feedback! We’re always glad to hear we were able to help, and I’m very glad to hear the topper is working for you!

2 Likes