gel memory foam

Dear Phoenix,

I am in the market to purchase a mattresse similiar to iConform “Revolution”. I live in Gilbert, AZ (Phoenix metro area).
Please recommend my any local manufacturer who might have better mattresse at much better price.

Hello,

While I would question the value of “gel memory foam” in terms of being a “major” or “revolutionary” advance in memory foam (reading the iComfort thread will hopefully give a sense of why I believe what I do), I do recognize that many people are looking for a certain “feel” which is why they are quite popular at the moment. Quite frankly … I seriously doubt their durability and already I am seeing typical feedback to low density memory foam as the foam softens and the mattress loses the qualities which made it popular in the showroom. There are certainly better memory foam options out there IMO.

There are some very high quality and value factory direct mattress manufacturers in or near Phoenix, AZ and this thread and Post #4 in this thread should help you find them :slight_smile:

Phoenix