Great experience at CozyPure

A few days ago I was moments away from buying a major “S” brand mattress at a major chain. Luckily, I decided I needed time to think about it and left intending to return the next day and get one of the two mattresses I had narrowed it down to in the store.

When I came home and started researching, I found this site, and boy am I glad I did! I read the shopping tutorial and everything else I could. I was ecstatic to learn that there was a company making 100% organic latex mattresses just a few minutes drive from me. I never would have known CozyPure was there if not for this site.

I went to Cozy Pure this morning and was blown away by the comfort of their beds and the entire shopping experience.

No-pressure and un-rushed are understatements. At the major chain It was awkward laying down for a long time on the beds because a sales guy was always hovering over me. At CozyPure the first person to greet me told me to feel free to look around and to take a nap, and let him know if I needed any help or wanted to talk to a salesperson! Once I was ready to talk to the salesperson, one of the first things she did was to let me know I was welcome to lay down for a while and take a nap if I wanted! The whole experience was wonderful, and the customer service was absolutely unparalleled.

I ordered a full “Hotel Collection” bed with a medium firmness comfort layer and their AMAZING LaNoodle cuddle top. My only disappointment was that they didn’t have it in stock. I’m told they custom make each order when they receive it, so I should have mine in 10-15 days. That’s perfectly understandable, I just can’t wait to get to sleep in my new bed!

I’ll let you know how it works out once I’ve gotten it. I’m expecting the best nights sleep I’ve had in a long time.

Hi plandis,

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments and experience at Cozy Pure … I appreciate it!

It’s always great to see when one of the members here has the chance to experience the difference between a manufacturer or retailer that is run by “mattress people” and that takes the time to educate their customers about their mattresses and really wants their customers to make the best possible choice and the more “typical” experience at major retailers or chain stores where the salespeople know little to nothing about the quality of the mattresses they sell or the materials inside them and are primarily focused on selling their customers “anything they can get them to buy” before they walk out the door.

You certainly made a great quality/value choice … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback once you’ve received everything and have had the chance to sleep on it.

Phoenix

Hi Plandis,

First and foremost, I want to thank you for choosing CozyPure. Secondly, you were cool as a cucumber considering we had a film crew in the showroom at the time of your visit. CozyPure is being featured on “Hampton Roads Business Weekly” a 30-minute show that celebrates and supports local businesses in our area. Just as you have. Much appreciated. We look forward to your feedback and hope to see you at our next Pajama Party!

Kindest regards!
Susan Brown