Help! Latex Mattress Help!

Hello!

I am looking for a king mattress. I am a side/stomach sleeper (classing arm under the pillow). My father swears by his latex mattress he got 9 years ago! I am interested in latex but am unsure what to buy especially without having an option to test it out before.

I like a firmer mattress over soft. I was looking at premade options via avocado and my green mattress vs build your own via latex mattress factory. Springs vs not? Dunlop vs talalay? Very lost. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

For reference i am 5’7" 195 lbs

Side sleepers typically need softer and stomach typically need firmer. Not sure what to do there. I guess you could do a king with 2 different sides.

Talalay vs Dunlop? I like Talalay because its more soft and supple. Posh and Lavish would be good to check out because they are nationwide. They have talalay on top of dunlop. Also check out King Koil Pure Bliss Latex Brook Firm or Genesis soft. 100% talalay latex. I liked King Koil Brook Firm over the Posh and Lavish. Why? More supple feel of the medium talalay. But you might like Posh better.

Id go with Flobeds for all talalay or SleepEZ for talalay and dunlop. Flobeds has the zoned Vzone top layer. Im thinking of Flobeds for myself. They both have a firmness calculator on their sites.

Let me know what you pick!
John

1 Like

Good Morning Nursesleeper,

We have had great success with our vZone design for side and back sleepers. The unique design of our vZone, allows our customers to micro tune the density on the 3" vZone layer at no cost at all in the first 100 nights. You wake up, listen to your body, we listen to you and together we get it “just right”.
What we’ve learned about recommending this mattress, is: So long as we get the mattress firm enough with the bottom two 3" core layers, our customers have 5" of latex on top of that, that is soft in all the right spots. The 2" egg crate topper, then the 3" vZone, that one can adjust at NO COST in the first 100 nights. You can request different density hip, lumbar , shoulder and we ship it NO CHARGE, you return nothing. Its a pretty unique deal :wink:
My recommendation to you is what we call “Firm” it would look like this:

We just happen to have an incredible 25% savings right now, for reference, our black friday sale was also 25%, it actually doesn’t get bigger than this, as far as savings go.
Let us know, if you have any further questions at all!

Dewey

How much do you weigh?

Hi Arizona_Premium. I weigh 195 lbs