How is this site supported? ... and a personal attack

Hi Hoosier205,

I’m not sure what you’re “trolling” for but I think if you take the time to read even a few posts in the forum or a few pages on the site then your answer will be self evident. You could start with the first article on the home page of the site or this page about the industry about why and how this site was developed.

Just to answer your questions and “implications” more directly though and save you from having to read more than you need to … I run this site by myself which is currently a 12 - 16 hour a day project and has been for almost 2 years. The goals and values of the site are here. The sole source of income for the site (and how I eat) is listed in the services section here. The current business members of the site who share the goals and values of the site and have so far been invited and have chosen to become part of it are listed here. And the reasons why they were invited and why I consider them to be among the “best of the best” are outlined here.

There is more about why I started the site here and some of the history behind it is here.

So hopefully that answers all your questions … asked and implied … and it’s good to see that I seem to be stepping on some toes. I just hope they are the toes that the site was designed to step on :slight_smile:

And who do you work for?

Phoenix

PS: I’ve split off your post into a new topic that will keep it from hijacking the original thread