Hybrid mattress - final analysis before purchase

Searching for hybrid King mattress. I’m 5’4" 120 pounds, and partner is 5’10" and 155 pounds. We are looking for a King hybrid to replace a 15 year old Tempur-pedic mattress. We are both combination sleepers, approximately 50% back, 25% side, 25% stomach. Priorities are: low motion transfer, responsiveness for sex, and edge support. Prefer to have nice contouring but not sink in per se, and not sleep on top. Would like to try a mattress that contains Talalay latex if possible, as well as have excellent coils such as the Leggett & Pratt coils. These are the mattresses we are considering so far: DreamCloud Premier, Winkbeds Luxury Hybrid, Winkbeds EcoCloud, Eco Terra, Brooklyn Aurora, Asteria Beth (Bloomingdales). Without opportunities to lay on most of these, it’s difficult to come to a final decision. Sure do appreciate the expert guidance!

Hi there, sure would appreciate advice for my boyfriend and I.

Sucuco,

Ken at Arizona Premium Mattress is an originator of the specific type of hybrid latex mattress you’re interested in. He can help you construct one specifically to meet your needs and preferences based on his many years of experience. He’s quite busy so if you don’t get a timely response from him here you can contact him directly by email or phone and I’m sure he’d be happy to help however he can. You can also find a lot of related information on his website.
https://mattressunderground.com/list-all/item/arizona-premium-mattress-company

• Bill

Hi Sucuco,

low motion transfer- responsiveness for sex, and edge support.

While we did not make your 1st cut. We offer the Ghostbed Flex that is best for active folks with out the motion transfer. It also has a spirated edge that helps for edge support and sleeping close to the edge.

If your active then do consider a solid sturdy foundation. One that is quiet with out a squeak.

Prefer to have nice contouring but not sink in per se, and not sleep on top.

Then will want firmer side vs a side sleeper ones that have a lot of contouring to let you sink in alot.

Must have excellent coils such as the Leggett & Pratt coils.

• they do supply a lot of mattress brands. We use a high end coil and wrap it. That does make a difference the quality of the coils inside. Not many people think about the springs inside.

good luck in your sleep quest!

Brian