Hypersomniac needs Mattress Help - Latex or not

Hi all,
I suffer from Hypersomnia so I spend most of my time in bed. So getting a bed that is comfortable is of utmost importance.

My Stats:
Height - 5’4"
Weight - 180
Gender - Female
Sleep Position - Side
Size Bed - Queen
Hours spent in bed - 8-20
How I like bed - soft

At this point, I’m thinking about either the Saatva Zenhaven Mattress (I went to the store, tested it and liked it) or a 13" mattress from Foam Sweet Foam with layers as follows (Bot - X-Firm Dunlop, 3rd - Firm Dunlop, 2nd - Medium Talalay, Top - Soft Talalay)
Links to each mattress:
Foam Sweet Foam: https://www.foamsweetfoam.com/13-inch-queen-latex-mattress
Saatva: Latex Mattress - Zenhaven Natural Latex Mattress | Saatva

My questions are:
Is latex a good idea for someone who spends so much time in bed? Or would a hybrid make more sense?
If it is ok, am I on the right track with the models & layer configurations I picked.
Thanks

Hi Sepai and thank you so much for reaching out! Based on the information you’ve provided I think the layer configuration you’ve chosen would be ideal for you! A Hybrid would likely be firmer than the setup you’ve chosen and has much fewer options for adjusting the mattress, so I really thing a fully-adjustable all-latex mattress is the right choice, for sure. I wouldn’t be able to advise you on which company you should purchase the mattress from, but please keep in mind that there are only 2 manufacturers of Talalay latex in the world and only a handful of Dunlop manufacturers in the world. As such, we’re all getting our latex from the same few places. When comparing companies, warranty and return policy is important, customer service reputation is important, and number of years in business is important as well, in addition to things like price point, shipping time, personal preferences, layer exchange policy, etc.