I need to know where a mattress called symponthy is carried

I recently gave away this model bed and we bought a symbol mattress…huge mistake…I can’t even lay on it for a few hrs at a time…I need a mattress that doesnt have coils in it and is a plush feel…I wake up now in a very bad mood with aching and soreness all over my body now…I thought of the bassett bellview meadow latex and bassett barstrop pillowtop innerspring but have seen no reviews on them as of yet…any suggestions?

Hi RuKiddingMe,

I’m not familiar with a symponthy mattress or who makes it and a quick google search didn’t bring up any clues either. Perhaps you could talk to the people you gave it to and see what is on the law tag?

As far as a new mattress goes … the first place I would start is post #1 here and the information it links to. This will help you avoid the worst choices (major brands or any other mattress where you can’t find all the details about what it in it including Bassett which is made by Sealy) and give you some step by step guidelines that can help you find the best mattress for you.

The Bassett Bellview Meadow is identical to the Sealy Burnham Creek and you can see my comments about it in post #2 here.

I would avoid any of the Bassett mattresses just like all the other major brands.

Phoenix