Is Select Foam/ online vendors legit?

Hello, This is my first post. First off, Phoenix you sound very knowledgeable and the information you have given everybody on your site here is remarkable. I was very close to buying a Tempur-pedic and spending lord knows how much on a bed for myself and my pregnant wife but I resisted and have learned so much from this website. I thank you for all the info I have learned here, I did not know there was so much involved in finding a new mattress. We are looking to find a solid mattress, preferably a memory foam like a Tempur, just not with the giant bill. I have been looking into a Select Foam or possibly a Christeli. As of today, I am leaning towards a Select Foam mattress but I am a bit apprehensive due to the fact that people on this site have had some issues with them in the past. I am an online buyer. I have bought plenty online before but I am truly having a difficult time buying this mattress online.

Does Phoenix or anyone truly have any positive reviews or experiences with any online vendor to put my mind at ease before I pull the trigger on this $2-3,000 mattress. Thanks in advance

Hi jbake37,

I certainly wouldn’t have invited them to be a member of the site if I didn’t believe they were legit so from my perspective the answer would be yes.

Of course as you have mentioned they have also had some customer service issues over time although none of them I’m aware of (at least that were reasonable) are unresolved. There was a similar question a couple of days ago about Select Foam and my reply is here. They are apparently experiencing some delays currently in catching up from the holiday season.

Hopefully you’ve read the tutorial post here and it includes a link to a list of the better online memory foam retailers and manufacturers I’m aware of.

Phoenix