Is this a KD Foundation?

Hi all,

I’m in need of a Queen Foundation (5") that is self-assemble (VERY tight hallway). I have a latex hybrid mattress and the foundation will sit on a steel bed frame. Does anyone know if this one from DLX is self-assemble aka Knock Down? @DLX
Foundation - DLX Mattress

I plan to call on Monday but was just impatiently curious and need to place an order soon. Would need it shipped to Pennsylvania.

1 Like

It does appear you have to put it together as the pieces are numbered. Anytime pieces are numbered like that is to identify them for assembly.

Good luck with it!

@ punkrockrosebud Thank you for your inquiry about the Queen Foundation. We understand the challenges of navigating tight spaces and we can confirm that our foundation is a self-assemble or Knock Down (KD) product, ideal for such situations. The foundation is shipped unassembled in a box measuring approximately 78" x 14" x 12".

If you’re dealing with a very tight hallway or space, you can unbox the foundation in a more spacious area and then take each component into the room separately. This approach will make it easier to handle in those tight spaces.

1 Like