Just wanted to say Thanks!

I wanted to say thanks for this community. I have used it off and on for the past 10 years for my mattress purchases. Always love the unbiased feedback and advise that helps individuals make purchases which they can feel good about.

In my current situation our memory foam mattress that we purchased out of advise from here 10 years ago (Aria mattress from Novasleep) is reaching its life span. The support that it provided is no longer there and both my wife and I have been having back issues and waking up very uncomfortable. We tried toppers and other items but decided it was time for a new mattress.

Currently we have:
Hope Latex from My Green Mattress Twin- Kid #1 (Would Recommend)
Sleep EZ Roma Queen - Kid #2 (Would Recommend, I have actually been sleeping on this next to my daughter while my wife Co-sleeps)

For my Memorial day purchase we went with:
I had good experiences with the Roma so went with the configuration which resembled the Roma per the website.
Sleep EZ King Organic Latex Mattress in the 10in with Soft/Medium/Firm and can not wait to get it!

Hello sozzeled

Thank you kindly for your post! We are very happy to hear that the Roma mattress has worked out for your daughter, and also happy that the My Green Mattress has worked out for Kid#1! Congratulations on your purchase of your new SleepEZ King Organic latex mattress! We will eagerly await your feedback on your new mattress! Should you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to call our office at 480-966-8731. Thank you for choosing us! Sleep well!

SleepEZ
480-966-8731