King 2" talalay latex topper (mid teens ILD) for $300ish?

Hi Mark in Texas,

In the spirit of transparency … I thought I would resurrect (undelete) one of the last off topic posts you made which resulted in you being banned from the forum.

These types of comments have certainly been made before and it’s always strange to me that in spite of the evidence of almost 34,000 pages in the forum that say otherwise … some people still make them from time to time. You can see one of my replies to similar comments in post #5 here.

It’s also somewhat ironic to me given your last comments here that if you go back to post #4 in this thread in reply to the OP that there are two links to 2" 100% natural Talalay toppers in eastern king that are both under $300. One is to KTT Enterprises (which sells Latex International 100% natural Talalay) and is not a member here and the other is to mattresses.net (which sells Radium 100% natural Talalay) and is a member here. I think highly of both of them.

In any case … your comments were “one step too far” after repeatedly crossing the line of the forum rules and your final warning here which is the reason that you are now banned and any additional identities that you use to register (such as “tiofilo”) will also be banned.

Outside of spammers … you are only the 5th person in over 3 years that has reached this point.

Phoenix