King presto latex. Wife can't get comfortable need to sell. What's the best way?

Almost exactly a year ago we bought a King size Presto Organic latex mattress from MFC. Mario was amazing and I love the bed. My wife however has had previous back problems and just can’t get comfortable. It’s at the point now where we just have to get another bed and get rid of this one. What is the best way to sell a mattress. I realize there is not an amazing market for used but it’s been in a mattress protector since day 1 and it’s in excellent shape. Anyone have any experience in selling? Apperciate any advise. FYI I’m located in London Ontario.

Thanks

Hi cptstnkpnts,

I’m sorry to hear that your wife cannot find comfort on the Presto Organic due to previous back issues. Organic dunlop latex is pure rubber, so it’s extremely supportive and therefore always pushes back against the body (even in the soft layers). For some sleepers, this combination does not match their support and comfort preferences, so we suggest exploring other types of materials such as poly-foam, coils or hybrids.

The best way to sell a mattress is to tell some friends or family members about it or post it on Kijiji , Craigslist and Facebook marketplace. Some will simply use it in a guest room of the house or cottage or give it to their kids. If it’s still in great condition and you used a mattress protector, it should be easy to sell. Good luck in finding a replacement mattress and all the best for you and your family in 2022.

regards

Hey! Did you end up selling this mattress?