LaNoodle CozyTop Latex Topper & 20% Off Organic Bedding

Hello Friends at CozyPure,

Do you make a LaNoodle topper with a zipper (like the Pure Performance LaNoodle Pillows) so the fill can be adjusted?

Additionally, I would like to receive the “20% off Organic Bedding Storewide” (see attached) that is currently listed on the home page of your website, but the 20% discount is not applied at checkout and the items remain at full price. Additionally, there are no instructions on how to obtain the 20% discount through the use of code, etc… Can you please advise as I would like to make a purchase?

Thank you,
TDFB

@TDFB - Just another consumer here (not from CozyPure,) but looked at their site regarding the 20% discount on Organic Bedding Storewide. I see that the items in that category are showing the 20% discount on their site without any coupon needed. When you add one of these items to your cart it reflects the discounted price. Maybe some of the items you’re looking at are not considered to be in the “Organic Bedding” product category. Hope this helps!

Thank you @Sweet Dreams for bringing this to my attention… the 20% discount on the CozyPure website is now being displayed and applied, having been corrected sometime after my initial post.

Hey TDFB,

Welcome to the TMU Forum :slight_smile: ! Good to see you here and thanks for your question.

Thanks for your interest in expert trusted member CozyPure’s LaNoodle topper, we appreciate your support of these excellent mattress manufacturers/retailers’ programs. I forwarded your question to @CozyPure, will keep you posted if I hear from them before they have a chance to answer your question here on the forum. BTW, do you have any updates on your shredded latex topper research that you’d like to share?

Thanks,
Sensei

Our apologies for the delay getting back to you guys. There are no plans at this time to add a zipper to the LaNoodle Toppers. Sounds good in theory but due to the construction and size, it’s not something that we feel would be beneficial to the end user. We think they’re pretty perfect as is! -Susan