Latex Hybrid Mattress purchase, so many options

Hi Idael,
Happy Holidays.
I was hoping one of our expert manufacturers would respond to your search for a non-tufted latex hybrid. I moved the question to “talk to the experts” for that reason. I will start the conversation and hopefully, one of our trusted manufacturers can chime in.

It’s not possible to make specific suggestions or recommendations for either a mattress, manufacturers/retailers, or combinations of materials or components because the first “rule” of mattress shopping is to always remember that you are the only one that can feel what you feel on a mattress and there are too many unknowns, variables, and personal preferences involved that are unique to each person to use a formula or for anyone to be able to predict or make a specific suggestion or recommendation about which mattress or combination of materials and components or which type of mattress would be the best “match” for you in terms of “comfort”, firmness, or PPP or how a mattress will “feel” to you or compare to another mattress based on specs (either yours or a mattress), sleeping positions, health conditions, or “theory at a distance” that can possibly be more reliable than your own careful testing (hopefully using the testing guidelines in step 4 of the tutorial) or your own personal sleeping experience (see mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here).

This is a quote from @phoenix’s text from the past and still reigns as true today.

There are many factors that go into choosing the mattress that is matched to your body profile and comfort. That comes in a range of prices and build combinations.

For example, trusted member @FLEXUS_COMFORT Flexus Comfort offers this mattress @Flexus Comfort Hybrid. Cosmetically and structurally, it satisfies your basic requirement at a very accessible price.

Trusted member #@cleanbedroom offers a nice naturepedic that combines coils and latex without tufting at a more midrange price.

Both of these examples offer the option for a split feel comfort layer.

Even if you would like to go BinB the Ecosleep satisfies your very general requirement, although they are not a member of TMU, they are transparent about their materials.

I only used these as examples as they were top of my mind and they meet some your requested cosmetic criteria.

As you have recognized in your search thus far, there are a lot of options and locations to choose from. It is import to know what I call the 3 R’s. Return, Refund and Restocking policies. These are things that should be researched before handing your credit card over. I would even try to get it in an email format if possible. Now that does not mean that a retailer that does not offer a complete refund if not satisfied and only an exchange, is a bad retailer. Many of the trusted members here at TMU when involved with the sleeper and their choosing a mattress, can often direct them to the best educated choice for their PPP’s. Even if it is on paper only. They have been around long enough to get that right. I believe that is possible. I did it that way myself.

Ultimately, the only true test is to sleep on the chosen mattress for a good month or so to allow the mattress to break in and your body to adjust to the new mattress. It truly is a personal thing.

Just look for the signs when searching out there. One of practical approaches I like to use is this “When you cannot see, or they don’t or won’t tell you what the materials, foams, and content of the mattress is made with, that is when you start looking for it”

BTW, is there some specific reason you prefer a non compressed mattress and it must be shipped in a full sized box?

I wish you luck in your search.

Happy Holidays,
Norm