Latex knee pillow

Can anyone recommend where I can purchase a talalay latex knee pillow?

Hi phb,

Most of the pillows marketed currently as ‘knee support’ pillows are made with memory foam, but depending on the size of pillow you are looking for, there is this Kingnex Latex Bolster Roll Pillow and this OrganicTextiles Talalay travel pillow available on Amazon; and Trusted Member FloBeds carries a Talalay Latex travel pillow; Also,Trusted Members of the site APM, SleepEZ, CozyPure, CST, and DIY Natural Bedding, among others, offer Talalay latex pillows of varying sizes which may fit your needs as well. Are you looking for specific dimensions or firmness of latex pillow?

~ Basilio

Thank you Basilio! I’m looking for a smaller type pillow that just fits in between the knees. I was thinking Talalay latex because it won’t sink in as much as memory foam and that will help keep my spine better aligned. I’ll look into the other options you mentioned which may be some good solutions. I appreciate your input!

This is what I’m looking for in Talalay latex.

I am not aware of any Talalay pillows made for the that purpose. I use a Queen High Profile Talalay pillow for in between my knees. Works great for side sleepers.

I appreciate your suggestion of utilizing a Queen High Profile Talalay pillow.

Hi Phb,

I actually made a knee pillow with ~16"x20"x2" firm scrap latex from here:

I then made a cover with my wife’s help from some flannel fabric from a local craft store.

Spent all of maybe $25 on it, but it’s exactly what I wanted.

Sounds very creative! Thanks.