Latex mattress store in Reno or Las Vegas?

I’m in the market for a latex mattress, so I’ve been perusing your helpful forum. Can you recommend a local factory direct outlet/showroom in either Reno, NV or Las Vegas where I can check out latex mattresses?

Hi Marla,

Neither Reno or Las Vegas are the best areas of the country in terms of having a wide selection of good quality/value choices but the better ones I’m aware of are in post #3 here (Reno) and in post #2 here (Las Vegas).

Phoenix

Thanks for your quick response, Phoenix! I appreciate it. I checked out the links in the quote above from one of your previous posts, but I was not able to find the factory direct manufacturer that you indicated was in Reno. Can you help? I have a home in northern NV (near Reno) and in southern NV (near Vegas), so I was hoping to check out beds in either location. I also have family in the Phoenix area, so I suppose I could plan a visit to try out mattresses. :slight_smile: It looks like Arizona Premium Mattress and the Sleep EZ Factory would be my best bets there. Do you concur? Thanks again!

Hi Marla,

Sorry … I added the “Las Vegas” link to both cities. The “Reno” link in my previous post is now corrected :slight_smile:

Phoenix is one of the best areas of the country in terms of the selection of good quality/value mattresses available locally including 3 of the members of this site. You will find the list for Phoenix in post #4 here.

Phoenix

Great! Thanks for the clarification.