Latex Mattress

Pretty much convinced that I want a 100% talalay mattress, (1) I want to know what are the best companies to be looking at to purchase one from (2) any information from anyone that has personal experience with one of the bedsā€¦thanks in advance for your help here. I need to purchase a bed pronto - mine is killing me :frowning:

Hi Bed Head,

The first place I would start is the tutorial post which has the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices ā€¦ and know how to avoid the worst ones.

It also includes a link to the members here that sell mattresses online and many of these make latex mattresses with a wide range of designs, features, and options and all of them are among the better choices in the industry.

If you let me know your city or zip code Iā€™d also be happy to let you know of any of the better options or possibilities Iā€™m aware of that are local to you that you can test in person.

If you are looking at any particular manufacturer or mattress the odds are good that a forum search (using the ā€œsearch forumā€ tab not the ā€œsearch main siteā€ window) will bring up more information and feedback about them.

Phoenix