Latex Mattress

Pretty much convinced that I want a 100% talalay mattress, (1) I want to know what are the best companies to be looking at to purchase one from (2) any information from anyone that has personal experience with one of the beds…thanks in advance for your help here. I need to purchase a bed pronto - mine is killing me :frowning:

Hi Bed Head,

The first place I would start is the tutorial post which has the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices … and know how to avoid the worst ones.

It also includes a link to the members here that sell mattresses online and many of these make latex mattresses with a wide range of designs, features, and options and all of them are among the better choices in the industry.

If you let me know your city or zip code I’d also be happy to let you know of any of the better options or possibilities I’m aware of that are local to you that you can test in person.

If you are looking at any particular manufacturer or mattress the odds are good that a forum search (using the “search forum” tab not the “search main site” window) will bring up more information and feedback about them.

Phoenix