Latex Mattress

This is my first post so I would like to thank Phoenix for all of the great information on this website. I almost purchased an iComfort from the Sleep Train here in San Jose, so I’m glad I came home to do the research fist.

I do have to admit the initial feel of the iComfort on the showroom floor felt better than my current tempur-pedic, so it was going to take allot of convincing to change my mind. But just as PC88 stated, after stumbling upon and reading this thread (The Serta iComfort mattress ... what's the buzz - #176 by phoenix) I was convinced that a natural talalay latex rubber mattress was the only way to go.

Next I stumbled upon this thread and your helpful list of factory direct manufactures. After driving all over the south bay testing latex mattresses I found a retail shop right near my house that sells a brand called Pure Latex Bliss.

After laying on all of the different styles of PLB mattresses I fell in love with the 8-inch queen size model. I paid a little bit over 2K with taxes. It gets delivered in 10 days. Should I have any buyers remorse, or did I make the right decision?

btw PC88, what mattress did you end up purchasing?