Latex suppliers and retail companies

Hello, I have several questions. First, I am looking for a latex mattress and I am new to the world of latex. After doing my own research for a few weeks I have come to a point where I have questions that I can not find answers to. First when buying a latex mattress lets say from sleepez, how do you know what type of latex you are getting. I am using sleepez as an example because they get there latex from 4 different suppliers. So If i ordered a mattress from them how would I know who is suppyling the latex. Furthermore, the supplier VITA talalay has different qualities of latex. “Superior: A mix of 40% natural latex and 60% synthetic, Natural: 100% natural latex, Embrace: A visco latex with a mix of 30% natural latex and 70% synthetic latex with a viscose supplement, Intuition: A mix of 60% natural and 40% synthetic with a supplement of phase change material and Natural FR.” (copied from their website). So to simplify my question, if I ordered a mattress from sleepez or anyone who uses Vita to supply there latex how do I know what mix of latex I am getting? Secondly, I really like the company sleep on latex because they are local for me, have good prices, and an unmatched return policy, but they will not tell me who supplies there latex, which kinda pulls a red flag for me but I still would like to know who there supplier is. Lastly, I like the company plush beds but they are not part of this forum and I wounder why. I kinda narrowed my choices to the 3 companies mentioned in this post and would like a little more feedback before I make my final decision. Thanks for your help.

Hi rkoonce,

I will let Phoenix reply to your questions, but I would like to share a post in which we discussed the so called “Natural Talalay”

Good luck in your search